Cali Blue (2011)

Cali Blue by Aroma Earth

2.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Cali Blue is a perfume by Aroma Earth for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is synthetic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Lily, Night-blooming jasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sage, Vanilla
No ratings yet.
Submitted by TVC15, last update on 05.09.2015

2.0/10

dollar store deodorizer
I hadn't heard of this scent before, but decants of it were on sale at Surrender to Chance, and I was already ordering some other decants. I like citrus and lavender in the summertime, and I hoped that the blueness of the juice was just a fun color that didn't indicate a particularly synthetic scent.

Alas, I don't think any citruses, nor a sprig of lavender, nor any type of flower has been near this scent. To call it a "generic vat juice" would be unfair to better versions of "generic vat juice." You know the little cardboard air fresheners, usually in the shape of a pine tree, that you can buy at the counter of the cheapest stores? I would rather rub one of those on myself than wear this scent again. After about 20 minutes, I gave up and scrubbed it off with generous dollops of vanilla salt scrub.

Sometimes, there's a reason why one hasn't heard of a particular scent....

Popular Aroma Earth

Cali Blue by Aroma Earth 143 by Aroma Earth Largo 33037 by Aroma Earth Faithful by Aroma Earth Summer Bliss by Aroma Earth