Arrogance Tea - Green Tea

Arrogance Tea - Green Tea by Arrogance
Arrogance Tea - Green Tea is a perfume by Arrogance for women. The release year is unknown. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
MagnoliaMagnolia
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesiaFreesia
Green teaGreen tea
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
VetiverVetiver
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Serenity, last update on 28.04.2021.

Wellness spa Tea
Looking for a classic, easy green tea scent I stumbled upon this one and decided to give a chance. It is fairly inexpensive but I had good feeling about it. Fragrantica or Parfumo could not really help as I suppose this is still undiscovered scent. I wanted something in Elizabeth Arden Green tea or Bvlgari Vert direction, but I didn't want one of those two.
So, it came...and the packaging is actually cute, it looks like the box of tea bags.
The headline says Tea, the emotional aroma. Upon spraying I couldn't really detect the scent, it takes a few moments to evaporate the alcohol but then I was pleasantly surprised. It is really what I was hoping it to be. Strong great tea, without sugar, but with a little bit of freshness and flowerness. Very pleasant, calming and even uplifting in the morning. It smells healthy, like drinking tea in the Spa and breathing fresh salty aromas in the air. So, it is an emotional aroma!
I am wearing this scent quite often, it a scent for in between scents, like in the morning and/or bedtime, for sport or whenever I feel like it, which is actually more often that my perfumes.
The staying power on the skin is 3-4 hours, but it stays longer on the clothes.
For the eau de toilette is descent.
I hope more people will try this scent, I am curious on others experience's.

Popular Arrogance

Arrogance Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance pour Elle by Arrogance Arrogance pour Femme by Arrogance Passion (Eau de Parfum) by Arrogance Heliotrophine by Arrogance Arrogance pour Femme Poudre by Arrogance Fleur de Crystal by Arrogance Arrogance pour Femme Angelique by Arrogance Arrogance Man (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance Mix - Lime, Zucchero by Arrogance Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Absolute de Mate by Arrogance Arrogance pour Homme (After Shave) by Arrogance Arrogance Uomo 7 (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance Mix - Litchi, Mandorla by Arrogance Arrogance Mix - Melograno, Vite by Arrogance Arrogance Mix - Muschio Blanco, Mela by Arrogance Arrogance Mix - Vaniglia, Papaya by Arrogance Glamour by Arrogance