Arrogance pour Elle (2002)

Arrogance pour Elle by Arrogance

Arrogance pour Elle is a popular perfume by Arrogance for women and was released in 2002. The scent is powdery-floral. It was last marketed by Schiaparelli Benessere Pikenz.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange blossom, Pink pepper, Sicilian mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple blossom, Bulgarian rose, Iris, Peony, Black jasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 11.12.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Flowers powder my nose
I could not stand again, when I saw the really favorable price for this perfume with the dealer, thus a blind purchase, well rather blindly order
Then and this is for me every time like Christmas birthday and Easter together when the package came, this ripped open and the precious liquid sprayed on my wrist. Honestly? Who likes fresh spring flowers, or even this season, in which everything pulsates, rises to new life, will not do anything wrong with this fragrance On my skin:
Delicious flowers come flying out of the spray head, circle my neck and lay down fresh on it. Then comes the sweet pink something in the company of a powder veil of pure transparent expensive fabric. Think of a beautiful one. And after half an hour the scent gets really warm, as if the sun was shining on the flowers.
The fragrance doesn't last super long, about 4-5 hours, but weakens quite a bit after one.
Since I tend to use this fragrance penetratingly from head to toe, one perceives it very clearly at the beginning.
He keeps Eeeewig on my clothes. Not really, but that sounds so nice and long.
I always wear this scent when I like spring or life around me, but everyone's own is filled?
If anyone asks me how I find the scent
Flowery powdery fresh, sunny sugar cube warm soft. You'd have to be a butterfly and suck on it.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Ethereal and very feminin
The bottle was close to the classic Arrogance I use to wear and it was attractive: pink, pastel, feminin: I had to test this scent ! Well. I found it immediately different from the classic Arrogance pour femme by the opening notes: light citruses with a very soft peppery touch. I smelled mainly the rose heart, but less the tuberose and I found this flowery bouquet very ethereal but extremely feminin. The musk base is noticeable and made warmer by a very soft vanilla, not at all sweetish or synthetic or medicinal.
It is a "pastel " scent with an average sillage although quite evanescent , but for its quite affordable price it could be worn in springtime, by day, maybe with a soft pink shirt or it could be sprayed on a light scarf .
Discrete and clean, it's perfect at the office too and when you must go to crowded places because it's very soft and you smell good. Recommended to the most romantic girls of all ages!

Jazzy76 7 months ago
soft and clean in a nice bottle at a quite affordable price. Perfect in springtime ...or whenever you want
Bottle 8.0
Sillage 5.0
Longevity 5.0
Scent 7.0

by SolisOccasum
by SolisOccasum

Popular Arrogance

Arrogance pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance pour Elle by Arrogance Arrogance pour Femme by Arrogance Passion by Arrogance Heliotrophine by Arrogance Arrogance Poudre pour Femme by Arrogance Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Absolute de Mate by Arrogance Arrogance Mix Lime, Zucchero by Arrogance Arrogance Man by Arrogance Fleur de Crystal by Arrogance Angelique Arrogance by Arrogance Arrogance pour Homme (After Shave) by Arrogance Arrogance Uomo 7 (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance Uomo (After Shave) by Arrogance Arrogance You by Arrogance Arrogantissima (Extrait) by Arrogance Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela by Arrogance Arrogantissima (Eau de Parfum) by Arrogance