Arrogance pour Femme (1982)

Arrogance pour Femme by Arrogance

Arrogance pour Femme is a perfume by Arrogance for women and was released in 1982. The scent is floral-woody. It is being marketed by The First.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Bergamot, Fruits, Green notes, Hyacinth, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris root, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Carnation, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar, Civet

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 20.05.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Tenderly
This scent is a piece of my heart and it make me come back to my 15 years and to the parties I usually did with my classmates and my best friends. So, I feel always a "Proustian" sensation everytime I smell it.
First, I smell a soft aldheidic note, but not at all similar to the one you can smell in a ladylike scent as Chanel n.5. All is made more powdery, as in a soft pink cloud.Only the bergamot gives a touch of "adult" bitterness . The tuberose at the heart is light and discrete, very feminin and the base is warm , although not so noticeable.The sillage is quite strong and at least my skin smells good and clean after a few hours.
If this perfume was a clothe, it could be a soft and rosé mohair pull, very cocooning.
The packaging and the bottle too are pastel, simple, but classy. The price for this moment of pink tenderness? affordable. Romantic girls of all ages, the Eighties never die. Try a little tenderness!

Jazzy76 22 months ago
I wore it when I was a teenager and after many years i found it wonderful, soft and warm... and not expensive!+2

by Kiengira
by Kiengira
by Friedaherz
by Friedaherz

Popular Arrogance

Arrogance pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance pour Elle by Arrogance Arrogance Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance pour Femme by Arrogance Passion (Eau de Parfum) by Arrogance Heliotrophine by Arrogance Arrogance Poudre pour Femme by Arrogance Fleur de Crystal by Arrogance Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Absolute de Mate by Arrogance Arrogance Mix Lime, Zucchero by Arrogance Arrogance Man (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Angelique Arrogance by Arrogance Arrogance pour Homme (After Shave) by Arrogance Arrogance Uomo 7 (Eau de Toilette) by Arrogance Arrogance Uomo (After Shave) by Arrogance Arrogance You by Arrogance Arrogantissima (Extrait) by Arrogance Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela by Arrogance Arrogantissima (Eau de Parfum) by Arrogance