Gin and Tonic Cologne 2016

Gin and Tonic Cologne by Art de Parfum
Gin and Tonic Cologne is a popular perfume by Art de Parfum for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesJuniper berry, Grapefruit, Lemon zest, Cucumber peel
Heart Notes Heart NotesGin tonic
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Cedarwood, Vetiver, White musk, Cardamom, Juniper berry, Frankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.08.2020.

Rene72
The gin makes the gin and tonic
... i love classic gin. From some gin tastings I know that there are now countless varieties in which the juniper is tamed or even overdrawn by all sorts of botanicals. For my taste there can't be enough juniper note. By the way, I don't think much of cucumbers in gin and tonic. Good tonic water, on the other hand, quite a lot.
The Gin and Tonic Cologne is a light summery scent, which does not bring any heaviness and unfortunately also no strong coniferous juniper aroma into the foreground.
It is apparently dedicated to the modern gin and tonic in the hipster bars of the metropolises.
An interesting composition, but I already said that I prefer the classic and the juniper note. Yes even must, in order to really inspire me.
The fragrance becomes more and more good at the end, but quite multi-layered. I don't smell all the notes out,
Cedar yes, though restrained. Incense yes and good in the bridle for this fresh scent. Juniper, yeah, I'd need more of that.
If I were to wear anything like this, I'd probably wear the Juniper Sling. If you like it fresher, more modern and milder, you should get enough of the Gin and Tonic Cologne.

Popular Art de Parfum

Sensual Oud by Art de Parfum Signature Wild by Art de Parfum Sea Foam by Art de Parfum Excentrique Moi by Art de Parfum