Harem Soirée 2013

Harem Soirée by Arte Profumi
Harem Soirée is a perfume by Arte Profumi for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is resinous-oriental. It is still in production.

Ambergris, Myrrh, Rose

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 13.02.2020.

Ignika
Acidified and bitter: aged harem
First of all: I can sign every previous comment like this, but I still want to try to put my observations and thoughts into words. I like him and therefore I don't want to leave what I have said standing like this.

Harem Soirée does not really show me a course. Strangely sour and bitter throughout in front of a powdery background. I would also suspect incense; olibanum is supposed to have citric notes, and I smell a fresh, but also a woody chord in the background. Instead of fir(?) I almost wanted to suspect old menthol with cedar Although the scent has a certain heaviness and also appears bouquet-like, I never really RECOGNISED roses as such here. Myrrh delivers its typical sounds, resinous, warm, earthy, balsamic, a little bitter.

The sillage is too strong for such a sour-bitter-powdery heavy character as in harem soirée. Very few people like to smell something like that, and unfortunately our nose is really looking for smells that we don't like. It is similar with the shelf life, not groundbreaking but still too much. Yes, name is unfortunately not the program. Interesting, possibly, portable, hardly.

Popular Arte Profumi

Giallo Riviera by Arte Profumi Samharam by Arte Profumi Carpe Diem by Arte Profumi Jardin de Giverny by Arte Profumi Fumoir by Arte Profumi Ecclesiæ by Arte Profumi Bohèmien by Arte Profumi Sucre Noir by Arte Profumi Attar Davana by Arte Profumi Secret by Arte Profumi Velvet Rouge by Arte Profumi Mitti by Arte Profumi O-Furo by Arte Profumi Bois Sacré by Arte Profumi Racconti di Viaggio by Arte Profumi Figo Moro by Arte Profumi A'mare by Arte Profumi Tribal by Arte Profumi