La Première

La Première by Artinian

7.5 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
La Première is a perfume by Artinian for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-fresh. The projection is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesFruity notes, Strawberry, Apple, Apricot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Rose, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Oakmoss

Submitted by TwinPeaks, last update on 01.07.2019

6.0 8.0 7.0 7.5/10

A little oakmoss
When I last rummaged at Kartstadt I saw a bottle that seemed to be a Dupe du La Panthère, which I had already tested there on the paper strip.
I thought I smelled a certain resemblance, but my nose from testing was no longer in top form ;)
I always wanted to test something again with oakmoss before you might not be able to do it anymore, and since the packaging also showed oakmoss in the allergen list, it was taken away.
And how does he smell now?
The opening is fruity, somewhat strawberry, and has a hint of champagne. I find the Original Panthère much more fruity on the test strip, and I can tell you that the Panther on the test strip doesn't lose this fruity note for me anymore.
Then the given notes unfold over time, I cannot differentiate them so precisely, but what smells goes in the direction of gardenia and ylang ylang. The fragrance has something radiant and transparent, which I attribute to oak moss, which I will soon be able to clearly perceive. For me then actually such a light shaving water association arises, but I can't say exactly whether the fragrance is inharmoniously mixed, or my oak moss untrained nose only perceives it so. The fruitiness is then (fortunately!) no longer clearly present.
I find the fragrance to be sweet and flowery with a pleasantly bitter twist. The durability is good with some sprayers (5-6 hours) and the silage I feel strong at first.
I think if you are looking for a 1:1 Dupe, you won't find it here, but the scent still has its charm.

Popular Artinian