Her Ritual Cottage by Astrid Perfume / Blooddrop

Scentwitch
02.12.2021 - 05:55 PM
5.5

Not a big fan

Although it was nice to try this perfume oil, I’m not a huge fan of it or anything by this perfumery so far.
It’s overwhelming. There’s a lot going on, and it’s difficult to detect any one scent note.
There’s a hint of vanilla. The patchouli stands out the most to me, more than anything else besides the vanilla. The rest of them kind of just blend into a big vat of scent.
In my opinion, this is a summertime perfume. Since I am wearing it in the late fall when it’s cold outside, perhaps it reacts differently in the heat. I’m going to save what I have left for next summer and update this review.

Latest Reviews

ScentwitchScentwitch 15 days ago
Dawn Rose - Faîr Parfum

Dawn Rose Masculine
This perfume reminds me of Jovan’s Musk from the 1970’s. My father wore it and it is all that. There’s no roses to it, but all wood in my nose, and it totally leans masculine. Maybe it’s because I just keep thinking of my father? In any case...

ScentwitchScentwitch 17 days ago
Serene Surf - Skylar

Serene Surf Vacation/Holiday scent
I bought this perfume for a trip to the beach to smell like I was wearing sunscreen without wearing it. It actually Durant smell exactly like sunscreen, but it does smell tropical. I put it on later in the afternoon before my walk on the beach....