Mimosa Indigo 2016

Mimosa Indigo by Atelier Cologne
Mimosa Indigo is a popular perfume by Atelier Cologne for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-leathery. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesTurmeric, Italian mandarin orange, Calabrian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilac, Indian mimosa, White leather
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Papua New Guinea vanilla, New Caledonian sandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 28.12.2020.

Ptsau
Nice and natural scent but bad performance!
I loved the scent at first but later I found out the performance is bad. I bought it because I loved the scent at the counter but the more I wore it, the more frustration I had for it. It only lasted 3 hours MAX. I had to keep reapplying it thru out the day. Then I started looking for better quality niche fragrances (yea, I don’t like designer fragrances). This started me get addicted to the good fragrances (Initio, Kilian, MFK, Nishane, Frederick Malle, Roja, etc). They hurt my bank but after you tried the Atelier Cologne, you would know how to appreciate these good fragrances. Any of these brands would last double longer on you and most importantly, more unique scents. I thought Atelier Cologne was unique but NO, compare to these brands but it does use most of the natural ingredients and very well blended. Now I only use it as a room scent since I really want to finish the bottle. It smells good and the quality is good (since it smells so natural) but the performance frustrates me a lot.

Embrace of an Angel
An exceptional scent which can be felt as an embrace with the angel wings. This is the best idea of romantic and tender love, that gives all you need without pretending and reproaches. It whispers and enchants with the scent of an unconventional mimosa. The notes of leather are so extremely gentle, like velvet, they caress the senses making you feel a real soothing touch and a barely hinted desire for a sweet intimacy.

by Tais
by Tais

Popular Atelier Cologne

Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin by Atelier Cologne Cédrat Enivrant by Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil by Atelier Cologne Pomélo Paradis by Atelier Cologne Vétiver Fatal by Atelier Cologne Oud Saphir by Atelier Cologne Café Tuberosa by Atelier Cologne Grand Néroli by Atelier Cologne Gold Leather by Atelier Cologne Patchouli Riviera / Mistral Patchouli by Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée by Atelier Cologne Tobacco Nuit by Atelier Cologne Trèfle Pur by Atelier Cologne Musc Impérial by Atelier Cologne Clémentine California by Atelier Cologne Pacific Lime by Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme (Cologne Absolue) by Atelier Cologne Citron d'Érable by Atelier Cologne Poivre Electrique by Atelier Cologne