Pacific Lime 2018

Pacific Lime by Atelier Cologne
Pacific Lime is a popular perfume by Atelier Cologne for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Key lime, Italian lemon, Philippine coconut, American spearmint, Chinese eucalyptus

Submitted by Consens, last update on 16.01.2021.

Slightly stuffy freshness
Hey, guys, how's it going? Yeah, the weather is getting cooler and wetter, colds are getting worse and every sneeze is scaring the humanity, because in the current pandemic you have to think about Corona infected people right away (and I say it again: If everybody sticks to the rules and takes care of himself as well as his environment, nobody has to panic, but nobody listens to me *grummel*).

Is it inappropriate to test a summer scent there? Well, not really. First of all, it's a fragrance, and for you freaks here it doesn't matter anyway whether it's summer or winter, because the main thing is that you have something to sniff, right? :))
Apart from that, next summer will come sometime, and hopefully without a pandemic, so that you can approach the ladies in short dresses without danger, on the other hand, this was NEVER without danger... :D

And besides, I personally like the Atelier Cologne fragrances very much, so I always like to try scents from them. So let's go, lime and mint sound really great!
The smell:
As expected, the fragrance starts out extremely fresh, with a very good smell of mint in particular. Besides, there is tart lime, which also contributes to the freshness of the fragrance.
Shortly afterwards I smell a slight sweetness, which is also quite nice. After that the scent unfortunately starts to get a bit stuffier. This stuffy note smells like for example green figs, which unfortunately are quite stuffy in most fragrances (normally I like figs) or stuffy flowers. It's not a very pleasant scent and I honestly don't know how anyone can really like it.
But fortunately, most of this stuffyness goes away for the time being and is more and more replaced by a bitter, sour note that smells like the rind of a citrus fruit. Then it smells fresher and slightly sweeter again, but still the scent never really seems to get going, as it remains highly unspectacular. Only in the later base, the stuffy comes back and does not disappear anymore, so that then the scent simply smells unpleasant. Then it is really time to either spray the scent again or to wash it off completely. I think that there are much more beautiful summer scents from Atelier Cologne.

The Sillage and the durability:
The sillage is rather weak and will only be smellable from close up.
The shelf life is actually about two to three hours. After that it only smells stuffy and unpleasant, as described above, and this remains unchanged for another five or six hours.

The bottle! The bottle is rectangular with rounded edges. On the front, you can see a purple-red label that extends all the way back to the back, with wavy patterns that run around letters. The lid is chrome-plated and cylindrical, and there is also a cap surrounded by leather. All nicely done.

Conclusion:
Well, I must say I'm rather disappointed in that smell. It started out wonderfully, but since I'm not a fan of stuffy smells, I didn't like it that much at the end... okay, the stuffy smell goes away for a while, but then it really gets back to the base. For the first few hours the scent is quite nice, but still it's not that spectacular. I like mint in scents, and here the mint smells good, too, but if you are looking for a really nice mint scent, you should have a look at Menthe Fraîche by Heeley, it's really great, even if it's quite short-lived.

In any case, there are more beautiful, fresh fragrances from Atelier Cologne for the summer, such as Orange Sanguine, Bergamote Soleil, Pomélo Paradis or Grand Néroli. I think all these fragrances are worth a nose :)

There's nothing more to say about this fragrance, so I'll stop here and yes, wish you all a nice evening, so see you next time :)

Mysterious fruit of paradise
From the first spray of Pacific Lime a cloud of sweet and fresh tropical goodness takes over. It's a fruity smell that immediately evokes a few different images: a colorful Caribbean street market brimming with pineapples and bananas; the juicy, syrupy smell of mango pulp dripping down the arms and elbows; the coconut-lime sweetness of a boozy cocktail on the beach.

If what we ask from an evocative summer scent is to transport us to a dreamy faraway place that probably only exists in our imagination then Pacific Lime can only get the highest score from me; this is a wonderfully fresh and fruity fragrance that smells just like paradise. My favorite scent from Atelier Cologne.
Holiday scent
Very summery, fresh good mood scent.
I immediately associate it with a well-prepared mojito that you can enjoy on holiday in the warm evening hours on the beach. The mint, the lemon/lime and also the eucalyptus are immediately perceptible for me. The coconut, on the other hand, I look for - but it works really well without.
I ordered a sample from ALzD and am really excited. Now I'm looking forward to spring and the next holiday, because the fragrance doesn't fit the current season for me.
For me, it's a "I want to bathe in it - scent."
I rehearse further and then he will surely end up in my still small collection

GorgiaGorgia 11 months ago
Pacific Lime from Atelier Cologne has a green&sweet twist to the bright citrusy notes wich makes it lush and summery.Perfect for the summer.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Fans of fresh scents with a tropical vibe should love this one. The lime-coconut combo hasn't been done this well since Virgin Island Water.

Pink pacific posse
by RobK
by RobK

Popular Atelier Cologne

Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne Cédrat Enivrant by Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin by Atelier Cologne Pomélo Paradis by Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil by Atelier Cologne Café Tuberosa by Atelier Cologne Vétiver Fatal by Atelier Cologne Oud Saphir by Atelier Cologne Gold Leather by Atelier Cologne Grand Néroli by Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée by Atelier Cologne Patchouli Riviera / Mistral Patchouli by Atelier Cologne Mimosa Indigo by Atelier Cologne Tobacco Nuit by Atelier Cologne Trèfle Pur by Atelier Cologne Musc Impérial by Atelier Cologne Clémentine California by Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan by Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme (Cologne Absolue) by Atelier Cologne Poivre Electrique by Atelier Cologne