Pacific Lime 2018

Pacific Lime by Atelier Cologne
Pacific Lime is a popular perfume by Atelier Cologne for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Key lime, Italian lemon, Philippine coconut, American spearmint, Chinese eucalyptus

Submitted by Consens, last update on 15.09.2020.

Mysterious fruit of paradise
From the first spray of Pacific Lime a cloud of sweet and fresh tropical goodness takes over. It's a fruity smell that immediately evokes a few different images: a colorful Caribbean street market brimming with pineapples and bananas; the juicy, syrupy smell of mango pulp dripping down the arms and elbows; the coconut-lime sweetness of a boozy cocktail on the beach.

If what we ask from an evocative summer scent is to transport us to a dreamy faraway place that probably only exists in our imagination then Pacific Lime can only get the highest score from me; this is a wonderfully fresh and fruity fragrance that smells just like paradise. My favorite scent from Atelier Cologne.
Holiday scent
Very summery, fresh good mood scent.
I immediately associate it with a well-prepared mojito that you can enjoy on holiday in the warm evening hours on the beach. The mint, the lemon/lime and also the eucalyptus are immediately perceptible for me. The coconut, on the other hand, I look for - but it works really well without.
I ordered a sample from ALzD and am really excited. Now I'm looking forward to spring and the next holiday, because the fragrance doesn't fit the current season for me.
For me, it's a "I want to bathe in it - scent."
I rehearse further and then he will surely end up in my still small collection

GorgiaGorgia 7 months ago
Pacific Lime from Atelier Cologne has a green&sweet twist to the bright citrusy notes wich makes it lush and summery.Perfect for the summer.
ItchynoseItchynose 19 months ago
Fans of fresh scents with a tropical vibe should love this one. The lime-coconut combo hasn't been done this well since Virgin Island Water.

Pink pacific posse
by RobK
by RobK

Popular Atelier Cologne

Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne Cédrat Enivrant by Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin by Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil by Atelier Cologne Oud Saphir by Atelier Cologne Pomélo Paradis by Atelier Cologne Vétiver Fatal by Atelier Cologne Café Tuberosa by Atelier Cologne Gold Leather by Atelier Cologne Grand Néroli by Atelier Cologne Patchouli Riviera / Mistral Patchouli by Atelier Cologne Mimosa Indigo by Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée by Atelier Cologne Tobacco Nuit by Atelier Cologne Clémentine California by Atelier Cologne Musc Impérial by Atelier Cologne Trèfle Pur by Atelier Cologne Citron d'Érable by Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme (Cologne Absolue) by Atelier Cologne Jasmin Angélique by Atelier Cologne