Love Osmanthus 2020

Love Osmanthus by Atelier Cologne
Love Osmanthus is a new perfume by Atelier Cologne for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Italian lemonItalian lemon
Chinese osmanthusChinese osmanthus
American cedarAmerican cedar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 27.09.2021.

AromaPath
Scent as bright as the Sun
“Atelier cologne” company never disappoints and continues to create very fresh, citrusy fragrances. “Love osmanthus” is one of them. It is full of lemon splashes with beautiful, honey like, osmanthus blossoms and base is full of American cedar that makes this cologne very interesting. I think it could be easily used as unisex. Projection is not that strong. It lasts for about 2-3 hours and then you need to reapply. I went through one bottle quiet fast. This is my preferred fragrance for hot, sunny day. I used it without fear of overdose and overwhelming sillage. Even during Fall Months it gives me such a happy feelings. I feel like I have sunshine at my fingertips anytime I need it. I can’t wait to try their discovery set. I’m looking forward to experience more beautiful scents as beautiful and bright as this one.

Popular Atelier Cologne

Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne Cédrat Enivrant by Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil by Atelier Cologne Pomélo Paradis by Atelier Cologne Oud Saphir by Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin by Atelier Cologne Vétiver Fatal by Atelier Cologne Mimosa Indigo by Atelier Cologne Café Tuberosa by Atelier Cologne Grand Néroli by Atelier Cologne Gold Leather by Atelier Cologne Musc Impérial by Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée by Atelier Cologne Patchouli Riviera / Mistral Patchouli by Atelier Cologne Tobacco Nuit by Atelier Cologne Trèfle Pur by Atelier Cologne Clémentine California by Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme (Cologne Absolue) by Atelier Cologne Cèdre Atlas by Atelier Cologne Pacific Lime by Atelier Cologne