Erboristica Uomo Eau de Toilette

Erboristica Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Athena's
Erboristica Uomo (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Athena's for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesCinnamonCinnamon
Pink pepperPink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesLeatherLeather
PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood
AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 22.09.2021.

BorderCollie
Una fragranza bolognese - or men's skin needs care!
It's strange what we take for granted in our part of the world. All our lives we think of pizza and spaghetti bolognese as typical Italian dishes. But it was the international spread of the popular flatbread that gave rise to its wealth of variations. Should it come as a surprise that not only Pizza Hawaii, but also the aforementioned pasta dish, only found its way into Europe through the influence of North American food culture? Did you know that the meat sauce in Bologna is traditionally served with tagliatelle? You will look in vain for the spaghetti version on all menus in the region around the northern Italian metropolis. Here you order: "Tagliatelle al Ragù"

This is to represent a little, before which dilemma I see myself placed, if I want to call "Uomo", the EdT for men of L'erboristica di Athena's, typically Italian. Although the entrepreneur, Mr. Antonio Venturino, learned his trade at a leading American skincare manufacturer, his name, his headquarters in Bologna, and his intent to dedicate himself to Italian essences in particular make me exceptionally confident that no further provenance research needs to be done here. Be that as it may. The Uomo line captivates with its characteristic sensual fragrance that accompanies you pleasantly for many hours. After the friendly scent of bergamot and mandarin is heard at the beginning, we follow it curiously into the good room. Here it is warm and some spicy smells create a great atmosphere: cinnamon, pink pepper, mmh! Strong also the furniture: With a few, stylishly arranged, wooden and leather elements (amber, patchouli and sandalwood = ital.: sandalo =) an extremely inviting overall impression is created. And we feel it falling off us now, all the stress we carry around with us day after day. ...

Is also typical of our image of Italian dolce vita, isn't it? - Our favorite Italian used to not only have the best pizzas and pasta dishes and the most delicious salads far and wide. The boss also had such an uncannily good perfume. The music, the wine, ... all of it together was "Grande Italia" to us. Granted, that was a few years ago. But "Uomo" has exactly this charm of a perfume, which every successful businessman with a striking Roman physiognomy, gold chain and Alfa Romeo has. Yet Italy today is just as versatile as other countries. Here you can enjoy tagliatelle with vegetarian sauce and create a perfume that is 100% natural, vegan (!) and free of heavy metals such as chrome, nickel and cobalt, which is produced with low environmental impact C02-neutral. Ecco l'Erboristica. We wince inwardly for a moment. Did we get that right? We try not to let on. Really? "Herbal medicine"? "Herbal medicine"? Our reticence has been noticed. But this Antonio is not the Antonio we know. This Antonio doesn't cry out in horror, "Maria, he doesn't like it!" He knows the value of his brand. Those who buy his products not only know the green line this company follows. He most likely also knows the special care needs of men's skin, for example, how to master comedones and thus increase the attractive effect of each (!) Perfume many times over.

Spicy delight
I've tested this morning this edt although it is "for man", because I was attracted by this brand which produces cosmetics of good quality respecting the nature.
What a surprise when I smelled on my skin how good it is this scent! The citrusy opening is immediately made spicy by the cinnamon heart and the peppery note. The base ingredients give a touch of mystery and warmth to this edt , so well balanced and pleasant ....for women too!
I'll never stop saying that perfumes are genderless and this one is my cup of tea, so oriental and spicy . No matter if I am a woman!
The price is very affordable (about 15e for a 100ml bottle, at least here in Italy) and the sillage is average.
Don't look at the simple bottle, but enjoy what there is inside!

RamonkuRamonku 4 months ago
3.5
It reminds to buble gum. That mix of mandarin, pepper and cinnamon is unfortunate. I didn´t wait for the drydown and went to wash my hands

by Honk1510