24 Old Bond Street 2013

24 Old Bond Street by Atkinsons
Bottle Design Aesthete, Thierry de Baschmakoff
24 Old Bond Street is a popular perfume by Atkinsons for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesJuniper, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose absolute, Turkish rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Black tea, Cedarwood, Canary Islands juniper

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 10.03.2021.

My new favorite
Nothing has impressed me lately like this cologne.
I take time now and then and test a house or brand times more extensively and then order me several bottlings of a brand. The other day I dedicated myself to Atkinsons and this blend of juniper and rose impressed me after the first spray. It smelled distinctly of juniper and was quite subtle and refreshing. Tart yet quite soft... masculine - intelligent and not masculine - coarse.
On the skin, I was after some time quite away. The sweetness of juniper and rose still unfolds a bit. The fragrance wins on the skin to fresh sweetness without but to become sweet. It is there but everything in the yet refreshing measure, indescribably subtle.
This is the unisex fragrance as I always imagine. He develops on both sexes differently, but both times very nice. With my husband comes the tart, needle, cedar more to the fore with me the fresh sweet.
If we wear it at the same time, then no one believes us that it is the same fragrance.
By chance, I then still noticed that it is fantastic with heavy, vanilla or amber fragrances Layern can. Applied over a dense and heavy scent, you can really explore new territories with it. I just love it.
24 Old Bond Street is always part of my post-shower routine now.

It is as it stands above already several times a Eau de Cologne and for it it lasts forever. I feel the scent for hours refreshing on the skin and on the clothes for days, that I would never have suspected with a Wässerchen

Crisp, then boozy
I ordered this online and by accident I was sent the limited edition with metal framing on the bottle. Upon first spray, the scent truely amazed me. So clean and crisp, something I had never experienced before. Double luck, I thought!

It was only that one day, though. The next time I oversprayed and it was so heavy on me for a while that it gave me a headache. My bad! Maybe also because the powdery cleanliness is lost really fast on my skin and all I get is a warm Scotch and cardemom buzz. So sad. I want to go back to that first spray's wow!

Although it doesn't seem to fit well on me, 24 Old Bond Street does exude sophistication and class. Oxfords rather than Derbies.

Tea in a pinstripe suit
24 Bond Street is a fresh green scent –an aromatic combo of juniper and tea– with a classy, mature, boozy-floral personality: behind the green shoots hides a subtle whiskey and rose heart made in fragrance heaven. As the scent dries down all these notes smoothly blend together and evolve into a familiar, slightly powdery, vintage men's cologne territory.

Like many creations by Atkinsons this is an elegant scent that exudes sophistication and requires a suave, confident wearer. A grown up, old-school-yet-modern perfume to be enjoyed by discerning masculine noses.

ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Classy and elegant masculine rose. For men who like to dress up and look impeccable every day.

by JoHannes
by Kurai
Atkinsons - 24 Old Bond Street 100ml EDC
by MrNiceGuy

Popular Atkinsons

Oud Save The King (Eau de Parfum) by Atkinsons Gold Fair in Mayfair by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street Triple Extract (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Atkinsons The Odd Fellow's Bouquet by Atkinsons Amber Empire by Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud by Atkinsons The Big Bad Cedar by Atkinsons Scilly Neroli by Atkinsons Pirates' Grand Reserve by Atkinsons Falling In Leaves by Atkinsons Oud Save The Queen (Eau de Parfum) by Atkinsons The Other Side of Oud by Atkinsons Love In Idleness by Atkinsons The Excelsior Bouquet by Atkinsons White Rose de Alix by Atkinsons Her Majesty The Oud by Atkinsons 41 Burlington Arcade by Atkinsons Lavender on the Rocks by Atkinsons Posh on the Green by Atkinsons Fashion Decree by Atkinsons