44 Gerrard Street 2020

44 Gerrard Street by Atkinsons
44 Gerrard Street is a new perfume by Atkinsons for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Mane

Top Notes Top NotesEucalyptus, Lime, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orchid, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woody notes

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.09.2020.

The Best Release 2020 ?! Something between sweet-fruity lime and triple flower
My last comment here was a felt eternity ago.
I simply had the desire to write a longer text about a fragrance and to be able to exchange something with all the nice perfumes.
Nevertheless, the fact that I'm finally writing a comment is mainly due to the fact that this fragrance fascinates and inspires me in a certain way.
I haven't had too much experience with the Atkinsons house yet, but the fragrance has definitely aroused my interest and I will test several more - that much is certain !
But now finally to the scent.

Most of all I am excited about the opening.
It combines an authentic, sweet and refreshing lime note with slightly hot ginger and a touch of eucalyptus.
These three notes are so wonderfully interwoven that I think the opening is so brilliant that I'm going to put it on my unofficial Top 10 list of all perfume openings I've ever tested.
But the scent is by no means linear, which in this case is a pity because of the great opening!
It develops into a triple flower - the top notes can only be guessed at after a while and an airy, light floral mixture of rose and orchid with a small amount of jasmine is formed.
The scent is now so light that it almost seems watery.
So far, so good!
However, even with this fragrance, unfortunately, there is a big minus point.
This is Sillage and durability.
With a maximum of 5 hours (rather less) is on my skin is the end and he is still quite close - so actually not a purchase candidate, but only really.

Let us now come to the headline I have chosen. In my eyes and from what I have tested so far this year, it is supposed to be the best fragrance or at least one of the best.
I like it very much because I find it unique, not synthetic (high quality) and very pleasant from the fragrance character !
In short: The expression "refreshingly different" is quite appropriate :)
I am just as fed up with synthetic bombs as I am with designer or niche products, which are unfortunately flooding the market.
Nevertheless, the durability or sillage means that I cannot love the fragrance unconditionally, but I have and will wear the fragrance very often this summer and it is currently one of my summer favourites. It has also greatly increased my interest in the Atkinsons brand, and perhaps paved the way for many more wonderful fragrances.
Let me know what your Atkinsons favourites are and what I really need to test, I would be really interested :)
Rose for men
I bought the new Atkinson blind, simply because Atkinsons has hardly disappointed me so far.
The first sprayer and it starts fresh and citric. Pretty quickly these notes fade away and the flowers come through. It's a very beautiful rose, but it doesn't come across superficially, but is well surrounded by the woody notes. So it's definitely for men For me, a great fragrance from Atkinsons By the way, my wife has already registered for the fragrance.
Really unisex.
Flowers for Men
For me, the start is clearly male, the eucalyptus is leading here, I would have loved to enjoy some more of the ginger. The first half hour it is clearly on the male side, then more and more sweetness appears. Whether these are the mentioned flowers, I cannot tell. However, it becomes more and more flowery, but also a sweetness like candy is added. This seems to go into the new male direction, which I have been noticing more and more sweetness for some time. Actually I have nothing against it, but it doesn't feel really balanced. It's a pity that the ginger and eucalyptus didn't stick around, that would personally make this sweetness a bit more bearable for me.
I don't find it badly done, but also a bit boring, a bit soft, a small edge would have been good for me. Could also go towards Kurkdjian (wegduck).
Could imagine that for a sunny Saturday afternoon in the garden with tea and cake. So a day like today. (The cake was already out by noon...)

by Headstrong
by Headstrong

Popular Atkinsons

Oud Save The King (Eau de Parfum) by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street Triple Extract (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Atkinsons The Odd Fellow's Bouquet by Atkinsons Amber Empire by Atkinsons Gold Fair in Mayfair by Atkinsons The Big Bad Cedar by Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud by Atkinsons Scilly Neroli by Atkinsons Pirates' Grand Reserve by Atkinsons White Rose de Alix by Atkinsons Oud Save The Queen (Eau de Parfum) by Atkinsons Falling In Leaves by Atkinsons Rockford (1985) (Eau de Toilette) by Atkinsons Lavender on the Rocks by Atkinsons Love In Idleness by Atkinsons The Excelsior Bouquet by Atkinsons The Other Side of Oud by Atkinsons 41 Burlington Arcade by Atkinsons Fashion Decree by Atkinsons