The Legendary Collection - Fashion Decree (2013)

The Legendary Collection - Fashion Decree by Atkinsons
Bottle Design: Aesthete, Thierry de Baschmakoff

The Legendary Collection - Fashion Decree is a perfume by Atkinsons for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-spicy. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Indonesian patchouli, Chinese magnolia, Moroccan rose, Pink pepper

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 09.02.2019

9.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Sequoia
No scent for every dress code
For some time now I have been dealing - sometimes more and sometimes less gladly - with business dress codes. Where a few years ago my shirt blouse and blazer would have seemed out of place, they are now part of my daily routine - at least if I don't want to worry about whether I'm dressed appropriately for the occasion. Never before have I thought so much about materials, cuts and lint on my clothes as I did last year.

Admittedly: I've neglected perfumes during this time. With 2-3 scents I was safe and served over the year. Since this winter Fashion Decree is also part of the selection of these business perfumes.

I knew Fashion Decree before, liked the elegant rose and the patchouli touch. But despite the pink color and the name component Fashion, I found it almost a bit old-fashioned.

In the meantime, however, it is exactly what I appreciate about this fragrance: it is an individual alternative to many business classics, it is warm and soft, feminine but not sexy, noticeable but not intrusive, quite mature. Besides, it lasts all day without refill.

Since I know that the name Fashion Decree has less to do with catwalks than with dress codes, I find only the pink colour misleading. Last week I heard that pink and pink are not ideal in business outfits because they symbolize weakness.

Well, what's 100% perfect? A pink fluffy sweater on top.

Popular Atkinsons

Oud Save The King by Atkinsons The Legendary Collection - The Odd Fellow's Bouquet by Atkinsons The Emblematic Collection - 24 Old Bond Street by Atkinsons The Legendary Collection - Amber Empire by Atkinsons The Emblematic Collection - 24 Old Bond Street Triple Extract by Atkinsons Oud Save The Queen by Atkinsons The Contemporary Collection - Posh on the Green by Atkinsons The Legendary Collection - Fashion Decree by Atkinsons The Contemporary Collection - The Big Bad Cedar by Atkinsons The Contemporary Collection - Pirates' Grand Reserve by Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud by Atkinsons The Contemporary Collection - Lavender on the Rocks by Atkinsons The Legendary Collection - The British Bouquet by Atkinsons The Legendary Collection - Love In Idleness by Atkinsons The Contemporary Collection - Scilly Neroli by Atkinsons The Legendary Collection - The Nuptial Bouquet by Atkinsons The Legendary Collection - The Excelsior Bouquet by Atkinsons The Contemporary Collection - Rose in Wonderland by Atkinsons The Contemporary Collection - Mint & Tonic by Atkinsons The Contemporary Collection - My Fair Lily by Atkinsons