Fashion Decree (2013)

Fashion Decree by Atkinsons
Bottle Design: Aesthete, Thierry de Baschmakoff

Fashion Decree is a perfume by Atkinsons for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-spicy. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Indonesian patchouli, Chinese magnolia, Moroccan rose, Pink pepper

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 14.09.2019

9.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Sequoia
No scent for every dress code
For some time now I have been dealing - sometimes more and sometimes less gladly - with business dress codes. Where a few years ago my shirt blouse and blazer would have seemed out of place, they are now part of my daily routine - at least if I don't want to worry about whether I'm dressed appropriately for the occasion. Never before have I thought so much about materials, cuts and lint on my clothes as I did last year.

Admittedly: I've neglected perfumes during this time. With 2-3 scents I was safe and served over the year. Since this winter Fashion Decree is also part of the selection of these business perfumes.

I knew Fashion Decree before, liked the elegant rose and the patchouli touch. But despite the pink color and the name component Fashion, I found it almost a bit old-fashioned.

In the meantime, however, it is exactly what I appreciate about this fragrance: it is an individual alternative to many business classics, it is warm and soft, feminine but not sexy, noticeable but not intrusive, quite mature. Besides, it lasts all day without refill.

Since I know that the name Fashion Decree has less to do with catwalks than with dress codes, I find only the pink colour misleading. Last week I heard that pink and pink are not ideal in business outfits because they symbolize weakness.

Well, what's 100% perfect? A pink fluffy sweater on top.

by Tatjanas
by Tatjanas

Popular Atkinsons

Oud Save The King by Atkinsons The Odd Fellow's Bouquet by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street by Atkinsons Amber Empire by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street Triple Extract (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Atkinsons Oud Save The Queen by Atkinsons Posh on the Green by Atkinsons Fashion Decree by Atkinsons Pirates' Grand Reserve by Atkinsons The Big Bad Cedar by Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud by Atkinsons The British Bouquet by Atkinsons Scilly Neroli by Atkinsons Lavender on the Rocks by Atkinsons Love In Idleness by Atkinsons The Nuptial Bouquet by Atkinsons The Excelsior Bouquet by Atkinsons Mint & Tonic by Atkinsons Gold Fair in Mayfair by Atkinsons Rose in Wonderland (Eau de Parfum) by Atkinsons