Scilly Neroli (2016)

Scilly Neroli by Atkinsons
Bottle Design: Aesthete, Thierry de Baschmakoff

Scilly Neroli is a popular perfume by Atkinsons for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Violaine Collas

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Petitgrain, Spindrift
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli, Orange blossom absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Patchouli

Submitted by Sonic, last update on 14.09.2019

8.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Serenissima
suitable for mimosas, as I am one
I already mentioned in another comment that I can't do much with "storms and roaring winds".
The medical "Atlantic" prohibition was not pronounced without reason; strong wind is so nothing for me at all.
Which is why I'll never get to know the beauty of Cornwall.

Not only the novels and their TV adaptations by Rosamunde Pilcher show a wonderful landscape, which I would certainly like very much with its vegetation. But what is not is not.
I have to content myself with "second-hand pleasure" here.
With "The Contemporary Collection - Scilly Neroli", Atkinsons has also created a truly vivid image of this landscape.
The Scilly Islands belong to Cornwall and therefore I can also travel there without any problems by smelling it.

Immediately after the first spraying this Atlantic freshness shows itself: I see the lead grey sea with the white dancing wave combs directly in front of me.
The illusion is so perfect that I am tempted to wipe the fine mist of the spraying spray off my glasses so that I can see and experience the beaches and the nature shaken by the eternal wind more clearly Because not only the freshness of the Atlantic Ocean shows itself fast; the fresh citrus scent of lemons and petitgrain is immediately apparent and blows me in a clear Mediterranean attack.
Here you can see the location near the Gulf Stream: the southern vegetation has spread and dominates the climate impressively.
The warmth of neroli and the wonderful orange blossoms are a matter of course.
It all fits together beautifully and draws the scent of a summer day on the Cornish coast. Just the way I always imagined it.
The light and fragrance of the Atlantic are getting golden and softer with generous doses of ambergris and my "Darling" patchouli!
They take some of the sharpness out of the almost stormy freshness of the sea breeze and make this fragrance composition harmonious and round.
So "Scilly Neroli" also gives me a lively impression of a landscape that I will never be able to visit.
That makes this fragrance very likeable to me.

Shelf life and sillage correspond to a typical English fragrance: fresh and very lively, it envelops me with the fruity-vibrating coolness of the Atlantic
With "The Contemporary Collection - Scilly Neroli" Atkinsons has succeeded in painting a so-called "sea piece" with scents.
It is worthwhile to dedicate oneself to this more closely if one is not such a frostbite as I am.

Itchynose 142 days ago
All of the listed notes are clearly there, but neroli and ambergris seem the most prominent. A lemony scent with a heavy old school vibe.
6.0

Popular Atkinsons

Oud Save The King by Atkinsons The Odd Fellow's Bouquet by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street by Atkinsons Amber Empire by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street Triple Extract (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Atkinsons Oud Save The Queen by Atkinsons Posh on the Green by Atkinsons Fashion Decree by Atkinsons Pirates' Grand Reserve by Atkinsons The Big Bad Cedar by Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud by Atkinsons The British Bouquet by Atkinsons Scilly Neroli by Atkinsons Lavender on the Rocks by Atkinsons Love In Idleness by Atkinsons The Nuptial Bouquet by Atkinsons The Excelsior Bouquet by Atkinsons Mint & Tonic by Atkinsons Gold Fair in Mayfair by Atkinsons Rose in Wonderland (Eau de Parfum) by Atkinsons