Californian Poppy 2017

Version from 2017
Californian Poppy (2017) by Atkinsons
Bottle Design Aesthete, Thierry de Baschmakoff
Californian Poppy (2017) is a perfume by Atkinsons for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus notes, Jasmine, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom water, Calone, Poppy
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Helvetolide®, Frankincense CO2

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 14.09.2019.

5.5
... not even mine...
For the first time, I can't go along with the so-called fragrance pyramid at all.
I don't smell anything citric. I smell peeled carrots from my grandparents' garden, which I peeled under running water, fresh from the earth. I just feel like I'm being moved back. It was a nice time, but I don't need that scent in a perfume. Quite at the same time, some grasses are added, which find a quick flowery transition to jasmine. Frankincense... Co.. whatever, I don't take it was. Orange blossom water...?? Wait, I'll try it out... um... no.
Jasmine gets a little dustier over time, that's how it seems to me. So for me, with history, a grasp in the toilet. And I only use this phrase because I know what ingenious fragrances this house has produced or can produce
Unfortunately not my scent
First I was surprised and found the scent of the citric notes wonderful, but then after a few hours a mixture developed that I didn't like. After washing off the scent, it stopped anyway and it evolved further. The next morning I liked the fragrance development but unfortunately I can't get myself to put it on again. I still have no idea which fragrance composition did not appeal to me and I fear that I will have to continue my research in this direction. It's the first fragrance where I'm in conflict, I can't say I don't like it at all, after all, can I? The search continues for me :-)

Popular Atkinsons

Oud Save The King (Eau de Parfum) by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street by Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street Triple Extract (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Atkinsons The Odd Fellow's Bouquet by Atkinsons Gold Fair in Mayfair by Atkinsons Amber Empire by Atkinsons The Big Bad Cedar by Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud by Atkinsons Scilly Neroli by Atkinsons Pirates' Grand Reserve by Atkinsons Oud Save The Queen (Eau de Parfum) by Atkinsons Falling In Leaves by Atkinsons Rockford (1985) (Eau de Toilette) by Atkinsons Love In Idleness by Atkinsons The Excelsior Bouquet by Atkinsons 44 Gerrard Street by Atkinsons White Rose de Alix by Atkinsons The Other Side of Oud by Atkinsons Lavender on the Rocks by Atkinsons 41 Burlington Arcade by Atkinsons