Marshoud 4 by Atyab Al Marshoud

Marshoud 4 is a perfume by Atyab Al Marshoud for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Musk

Submitted by Giamre, last update on 03.10.2019

8.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Turbobean
Synthetics for performance, oud for the soul.
After testing this fragrance for a few days, I will try my hand at a comment that does justice to it and does not exaggerate, which is not easy for me. I am currently much too enthusiastic about this.

The smell took me by storm. A short sniffer on the spray head and I became aware. A spray on a card and I couldn't get my nose away from it. Two sprayers on the neck and I enjoyed the beautiful base of the fragrance over more than twelve hours.

The basis is what makes the fragrance unique: a flowery oud that I can't imagine more beautiful. All around there is a colourful hustle and bustle of quite elegant, modern notes with excipients, as one knows them from many other current perfumes. There is light musk and perhaps also a hint of ISO-E-Super, light wood, as well as other synthetics that flatters the nose and gives the scent a western touch.

But in the end this beautiful base counts and I can't get enough of it. You can't explain it, you have to smell it. So relaxed and friendly, so noble and modest, so natural and well integrated.

Since I like to test scents on my curtain in the office, I also sprayed marshoud4 there. A different picture appears on fabric than on the skin. The synthetic and the alcohol stand out sharply and spoil my pleasure. This scent belongs on the skin. From there it radiates perfectly.

Besides, marshoud4 apparently doesn't tolerate any other fragrance next to him. During the curtain test I wore Green Irish Tweed. And that is not possible at all. marshoud4 demands and deserves full attention and everything else disturbs. A thorough shower before applying another fragrance is indispensable. marshoud4 is extremely durable and will grate any competitor the next morning.

In spite of its oriental, woody, warming way marshoud4 seems to me to be best suited for the summer.

Conclusion: I always make new discoveries. But this one surprised me very much and it seems as if an oriental fragrance has now also found its way into my steng limited collection. The impression that I can now actually dispose of everything else will certainly not remain. But for now there is nothing more beautiful for me than marshoud4.

The fragrance is currently only available directly in Kuwait and on Ebay International. If everything goes as planned, I will receive another bottle from Kuwait in the next few days and will share it. Interested parties should therefore keep marshoud4 under observation and be informed about new offers (e.g. sharing).