Bergamote Boisée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger
Bergamote Boisée is a perfume by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-resinous. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesLabdanum, White blossoms, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Honey, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.12.2017.

Experience in Berlin
At the Parfumo meeting we visit the 'Berlin paradise of the smells'.
We were immediately welcomed very friendly by Mario Worms who wanted to help us to fulfilling our smell wishes immediately.

We admired many known brands in the gigantic glass of Shelf.
I tested a smell of Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger and immediately i fell in love. Thanks Maris for the tip.

Bergamote Boisée reminds me of a hot day of holiday, coming from the sea/beach and running through a cedar grove to the beach sheet.
The smell shall arouse the memory of the Provence; I wasn't now there yet.
Easy sweet - a blot of honey develop besides the immediate citrus wood note.
This is already almost the complete smell course and beguiles me. It doesn't always have to be a gigantic pyramid.
It doesn't become a cuddling smell, at the end he is dry.
Wonderful!

BB is part of the masculine smells of the brand besides Figue Fruitée. 'Les Inédits' (The unpublished) were created by the Grasser Parfumeur Jean Claude Gigodot.
BB stays on my skin up to the morning hours, the Sillage, however, isn't obtrusive. I have found a smell which resembles no-one in my collection yet.

The bottle is a white Eyecatcher. The lid with very much wood optics lie in the hand well.

Whenever I spray on the smell, I am reminded of the wonderful special time in Berlin with Turandot and Maris.
And I am happy.

Popular Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger

Neroli Blanc L'Eau de Parfum Intense by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Tubéreuse Rosée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Lavande Ombrée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Neroli Blanc L'Eau de Cologne by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Violette Sacrée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Jasmin Rêvé by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Poudre de Liberté by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Neroli Blanc L'Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Liberté Bohème by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Eau de Madeleine by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Neroli Oud by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Figue Fruitée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Rose Irisée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Eau de Virginie by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger