Bergamote Boisée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger
Where to buy
Search on
Search
More
Where to buy
6.1 / 1026 Ratings
Bergamote Boisée is a perfume by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-resinous. It is still available to purchase.
Search on
Search
More

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
GrapefruitGrapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesLabdanumLabdanum
White blossomsWhite blossoms
CedarCedar
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss
HoneyHoney
MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli

Ratings

Scent

6.126 Ratings

Longevity

7.122 Ratings

Sillage

6.022 Ratings

Bottle

8.424 Ratings
Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 29.05.2021.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Reviews

10
Scent
10
Longevity
5
Sillage
7.5
Bottle
Callas

53 Reviews
Callas
Callas
   0  
Experience in Berlin
At the Parfumo meeting we visit the 'Berlin paradise of the smells'.
We were immediately welcomed very friendly by Mario Worms who wanted to help us to fulfilling our smell wishes immediately.

We admired many known brands in the gigantic glass of Shelf.
I tested a smell of Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger and immediately i fell in love. Thanks Maris for the tip.

Bergamote Boisée reminds me of a hot day of holiday, coming from the sea/beach and running through a cedar grove to the beach sheet.
The smell shall arouse the memory of the Provence; I wasn't now there yet.
Easy sweet - a blot of honey develop besides the immediate citrus wood note.
This is already almost the complete smell course and beguiles me. It doesn't always have to be a gigantic pyramid.
It doesn't become a cuddling smell, at the end he is dry.
Wonderful!

BB is part of the masculine smells of the brand besides Figue Fruitée. 'Les Inédits' (The unpublished) were created by the Grasser Parfumeur Jean Claude Gigodot.
BB stays on my skin up to the morning hours, the Sillage, however, isn't obtrusive. I have found a smell which resembles no-one in my collection yet.

The bottle is a white Eyecatcher. The lid with very much wood optics lie in the hand well.

Whenever I spray on the smell, I am reminded of the wonderful special time in Berlin with Turandot and Maris.
And I am happy.

Perfume Classification by the Community


Photos by the Community

by Callas
by Callas
by Callas
by Callas

Popular Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger

Neroli Blanc L'Eau de Parfum Intense by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Lavande Ombrée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Tubéreuse Rosée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Neroli Blanc L'Eau de Cologne by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Poudre de Liberté by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Neroli Blanc L'Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Jasmin Rêvé by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Violette Sacrée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Figue Fruitée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Rose Irisée by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Eau de Madeleine by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Neroli Oud by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Liberté Bohème by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Eau de Virginie by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Fleur d'Oranger by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Jasmin by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Lavande by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Citron by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Rose by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Violette by Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger