First Moment Eau de Parfum

First Moment (Eau de Parfum) by Aubusson
First Moment (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Aubusson for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Palm Beach Beauté. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBlood orangeBlood orange Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Dragon fruitDragon fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine GardeniaGardenia RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla MuskMusk

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 28.11.2020.

Yummy top notes
After a stressful experience, I was with a friend when I bought this and needed something to brighten my week. I tested it in the store and the top notes instantly sung to me. "First Moment" is truly an appropriate name for this perfume. An hour or two after I walked out of the store with it, I sniffed the wrist where I had sprayed it and couldn't detect a trace.

After further experimentation with it, I found that the base notes do build up and become detectable if you re-apply it numerous times. I'll probably drain the bottle quickly on the days when I do wear it.

I say it's a great fragrance for days at home when you need a little spark of brightness every so often to bring you out of a slump. I don't want to use it when I'm out and about because I don't think I would find enough opportunities to re-apply it.

Popular by Aubusson

Histoire d'Amour (Eau de Toilette) by Aubusson Désirade (Eau de Toilette) by Aubusson Vingt Cinq / 25 by Aubusson man.aubusson Intense by Aubusson Histoire d'Amour Cherie by Aubusson Private Collection - Liquid Amber by Aubusson Aubusson Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Aubusson Futuros (Eau de Toilette) by Aubusson man.aubusson by Aubusson Day Dreams (Eau de Parfum) by Aubusson Histoire d'Amour 2 by Aubusson Hearts Desire (Eau de Parfum) by Aubusson Perfect Love Always (Eau de Parfum) by Aubusson First Moment (Body Mist) by Aubusson Aubusson Homme (After Shave) by Aubusson man.aubusson Sport Black by Aubusson man.aubusson Sport Aqua by Aubusson man.aubusson Sport Blue by Aubusson man.aubusson Sport Bright Blue by Aubusson Man In Blue by Aubusson