First Moment Eau de Parfum

First Moment (Eau de Parfum) by Aubusson

9.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
First Moment (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Aubusson for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Palm Beach Beauté.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Mandarin, Dragon fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite blossoms
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Patchouli
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Frankie, last update on 13.08.2018

5.0 5.0 4.0 9.0/10

Yummy top notes
After a stressful experience, I was with a friend when I bought this and needed something to brighten my week. I tested it in the store and the top notes instantly sung to me. "First Moment" is truly an appropriate name for this perfume. An hour or two after I walked out of the store with it, I sniffed the wrist where I had sprayed it and couldn't detect a trace.

After further experimentation with it, I found that the base notes do build up and become detectable if you re-apply it numerous times. I'll probably drain the bottle quickly on the days when I do wear it.

I say it's a great fragrance for days at home when you need a little spark of brightness every so often to bring you out of a slump. I don't want to use it when I'm out and about because I don't think I would find enough opportunities to re-apply it.

Popular Aubusson

Histoire d'Amour (Eau de Toilette) by Aubusson Désirade (Eau de Toilette) by Aubusson Aubusson Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Aubusson Vingt Cinq / 25 by Aubusson Histoire d'Amour Cherie by Aubusson man.aubusson Intense by Aubusson Histoire d'Amour 2 by Aubusson Futuros (Eau de Toilette) by Aubusson man.aubusson by Aubusson First Moment (Eau de Parfum) by Aubusson Histoire d'Amour (Parfum) by Aubusson Perlissima d'Aubusson by Aubusson Aubusson Man in Blue by Aubusson Désirade My Desire by Aubusson First Moment (Body Mist) by Aubusson Aubusson Homme (After Shave) by Aubusson Perle d'Aubusson by Aubusson Day Dreams (Eau de Parfum) by Aubusson Perfect Love Always by Aubusson Sweet Memory by Aubusson