Angel Face

Angel Face by Ava Luxe

Angel Face is a perfume by Ava Luxe for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-woody. It is still in production.

Floral notes, Powdery notes, White musk

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 21.11.2018.

Angelic and powdery
This is possibly one of my favourite powdery scents. Sure, it does smell like babies and talcum powder, but there's somehow more to it than just that.

Angel Face was my first introduction to Ava Luxe. I was drawn to the description and the name. Heavenly and soft this fragrance most certainly is. Angel Face settles on my skin most beautifully. It's inoffensive too, which is a plus.

To my nose, it's an uncomplicated blend of vanilla powder, almond, sandalwood and musk. The scent is comforting and pretty, although perhaps a little linear.

This fragrance has surprisingly good lasting power. It lasts hours despite the fact that it sits rather close to the skin. Angel Face reminds me a little bit of my childhood, but that's not to say that I don't feel sexy wearing this fragrance. My significant other quite likes this fragrance actually. He says I'm most approachable when wearing soft, powdery scents.

Ava Luxe makes some really beautiful, understated fragrances that unfortunately haven't been recognised or praised as they should be. Angel Face is one of her scents that I greatly admire and love. Her fragrances are simplistic yet adorable in ways that are hard to describe.

Popular Ava Luxe

Bois Exotique by Ava Luxe Ambra Tibet by Ava Luxe Milk by Ava Luxe Loukhoum by Ava Luxe Love's True Bluish Light by Ava Luxe Ambre Foncé by Ava Luxe Pearl Musk by Ava Luxe Nude Musk by Ava Luxe Sweet Absinthe by Ava Luxe Madeline by Ava Luxe Oriental Musc by Ava Luxe Café Noir by Ava Luxe Incense Tibet by Ava Luxe Frangipani by Ava Luxe Doll Face by Ava Luxe