Loukhoum

Loukhoum by Ava Luxe

Loukhoum is a perfume by Ava Luxe for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-powdery. The projection is above-average. It is still in production.

Hazelnut, Honey, Almond, Pistachio, Rose absolute, Cream

Submitted by Ophelia, last update on 21.11.2018.

Go away.. you nut
that was all what i bring about my lips on test from Loukhoum..
What a joy when a new scent flutters into the house, unpacked ... ... ... mmmh muttered at Flacon packed first to the baby's scent on a shelf or other secret corner ...
to other things that will be done .. turned., full of anticipation, with delicious aromas in the head ...
Looks to you once the scent pyramid .. what great ?!!,! Well, it smells as well ... PM FLACON! And roses to / reads / smells like you yes!

Skin test: I landed in a rose plantation absolue .... ouch "I would not hurt me but suddenly I could listen to the cry of a hazelnut base .. she suddenly rolled amid the roses .
The Roses tried to console me but that did nothing .. because the nut was just yelling even louder.
Eat a nut or nut which is fused with the skin can make a world of difference .. that you believe me.
The scents change in skin contact, we know, yes, but such a nut I is not seen.
After sufficient testing time I was in tears.
It pulls itself together in life, yes or behaving .. but no, a bitter screaming nut who thinks only of himself and then also on the question of where remain is honey and cream .. upset, goes never at all.
Only when the shower door rattled,.... It was quiet ...
We do not know what Ava thoughts on the subject to describe the scent with Loukhoum .. where you know exactly but that is not to be trifled with nuts.

Conclusion: Skin testing is crucial here.
End of test: shower to shower .. .. Ophelia purely to ... showered .................... rest.

by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Ava Luxe

Bois Exotique by Ava Luxe Ambra Tibet by Ava Luxe Milk by Ava Luxe Love's True Bluish Light by Ava Luxe Ambre Foncé by Ava Luxe Pearl Musk by Ava Luxe Nude Musk by Ava Luxe Sweet Absinthe by Ava Luxe Madeline by Ava Luxe Oriental Musc by Ava Luxe Café Noir by Ava Luxe Incense Tibet by Ava Luxe Angel Face by Ava Luxe Frangipani by Ava Luxe Doll Face by Ava Luxe