Love's True Bluish Light

Love's True Bluish Light by Ava Luxe
Love's True Bluish Light is a perfume by Ava Luxe for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Milk, Musk, Vanilla, White amber

Submitted by Luminosa, last update on 24.04.2020.

Soft, milky vanilla
Love's True Bluish Light is a fine example of what Ava Luxe does so well; milky, soft and powdery vanillas. I find this fragrance a little similar to Angel Face by the same house, however it's not a complete replicate.

The composition opens with a delicate vanilla milky-ness. To be honest, Love's True Bluish Light is fairly linear. After having worn this fragrance for nearly three hours, there hasn't been much of a development since the opening.

I'm really enjoying the softness that this fragrance brings. It's soothing in a creamy and sensual way. It's thankfully not too sweet on my skin, but I can't say that I find it particularly gourmand like others do. An oriental vanilla classifies it well for me.

I'm not usually a fan of mellow scents, but in this case, as the same with Angel Face, the subtlety is pleasing. I feel especially cuddly when wearing Love's True Bluish Light.

It's not a complex scent, but the simplicity works in a way that I wouldn't want it to be altered in any fashion. I like having a scent in my wardrobe that sits amongst the loud and violent aromas to greet me with gentle thoughts and harmonious delicacy.

Surprisingly Love's True Bluish Light lasts relatively well on my skin, but be warned that the sillage is very intimate. Occasionally I am asnomic to musk, so this fragrance will greet my nose when it feels up to it.

Popular Ava Luxe

Bois Exotique by Ava Luxe Ambra Tibet by Ava Luxe Milk by Ava Luxe Ambre Foncé by Ava Luxe Loukhoum by Ava Luxe Pearl Musk by Ava Luxe Nude Musk by Ava Luxe Sweet Absinthe by Ava Luxe Madeline by Ava Luxe Oriental Musc by Ava Luxe Café Noir by Ava Luxe Incense Tibet by Ava Luxe Angel Face by Ava Luxe Frangipani by Ava Luxe Doll Face by Ava Luxe