Oriental Musc

Oriental Musc by Ava Luxe
Oriental Musc is a perfume by Ava Luxe for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-oriental. It is still in production.

Submitted by Snowflake, last update on 21.11.2018.

2.5
2.5

Custard?
To say it at the beginning: "Oriental Musc" is not at all a custard. But my first impression of "Oriental Musc" was that of custard. I am enjoying to eat custard if it is prepared with real bourbon-vanilla.
The difficulty to write a review about "Oriental Musc" is that there are no ingredients listet so I have to use my nose and knowledge and my - I hope so - trained olfactory sense.
First I was perceiving really something like custard, sweet and creamy, just tasty. This was followed by an anyhow acrid note. I waited and "Oriental Musc" was fading away. Therefore I had to drop the parfume-oil once more on my wrist. Again there was happening the same scene as described before but then "Oriental Musc" was changing in a very high quality bourbon-vanilla fragrance, woody, aromatically and tangy. Now I am as well smelling whiffs of tonka beans and patchouli. And if I am right, "Oriental Musc" is also scented with a pinch of the peels of lemon-fruits.
"Oriental Musc" now is staying as a mature vanilla-fragrance with could be compaired with some of the best vanilla fragances. Concerning the parfums name I cannot solve the enigma why it is only named "Oriental Musc". For my opinion "Oriental Musc" is a female parfume.

Popular Ava Luxe

Bois Exotique by Ava Luxe Ambra Tibet by Ava Luxe Milk by Ava Luxe Love's True Bluish Light by Ava Luxe Ambre Foncé by Ava Luxe Loukhoum by Ava Luxe Pearl Musk by Ava Luxe Nude Musk by Ava Luxe Sweet Absinthe by Ava Luxe Madeline by Ava Luxe Café Noir by Ava Luxe Incense Tibet by Ava Luxe Angel Face by Ava Luxe Frangipani by Ava Luxe Doll Face by Ava Luxe