Beautiful Butterfly 2015

Beautiful Butterfly by Avon
Bottle Design Gerresheimer
Beautiful Butterfly is a perfume by Avon for women and was released in 2015. The scent is aquatic-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Woody notes, Lily of the valley, Nectarine

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 17.12.2020.

also a flea market find
For the first time this year I took the time to visit my favourite flea market where I often found what I was looking for. And indeed - next to a beautiful vase (with flowers and gold rim) stands this inconspicuous blue bottle. At first I was still sceptical, but there is this blog and after a short inquiry via smartphone I went into the price negotiation and bought both. Aquate - well (they are rather not mine) but the indication of a good durability was decisive.
The actual practical test actually came much later on the day.
A careful spray on one wrist and despite the rather cool temperature it unfolds and my enthusiasm grows. I never thought I'd be able to make friends with this fragrance. I take the courage to examine similar fresh aquatic animals in my collection for their practical suitability, especially for spring/summer/mid-summer when I simply want to refresh myself and not kill my colleagues in the office with some (otherwise my favourite) vanilla monsters.

Seerose
Do they have no ideas any more?
Since I was a teen I am knowing Avon-Fragrances. But I did not like them, except "Lilly of the Valley" and "Honeysuckle" Later and occassionally I smelled "Casbah" and judged it with surprise as a pleasant scent.
But "Beautiful Butterfly" seems to me to being just an artificial approach to something which is remembering faintly on a perfume. Yet a little bit like citrus and ambroxan, aquatically, a little bit greenish. And indeed I can not deny there is something creamy. A real "niche" and superfluous scent in a supermarkets shelf for very low-price perfums. The longevity is impressing. "Beautiful Butterfly" seems to be lasting and lasting. Avoiding to compare this smell with a lot of scents smelling similar like this I appeal: "Avon" you could have done your trade better!"

Popular Avon

Today by Avon Timeless (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize (Cologne) by Avon Far Away (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Destination Grand Canyon by Avon Soft Musk (1981) (Cologne) by Avon Charisma (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize for Men (Cologne) by Avon Far Away Infinity by Avon Casbah (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Rapture (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Foxfire (Ultra Cologne) by Avon Occur! (Cologne) by Avon Wild Country (Cologne) by Avon Moonwind (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Topaze (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Rare Gold (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Sweet Honesty (Cologne) by Avon Today Tomorrow Always for Him by Avon Extraordinary by Avon