Black Suede (1980) Eau de Toilette

Black Suede (Eau de Toilette) by Avon
Black Suede (Eau de Toilette) (Avon)

Black Suede (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Avon for men and was released in 1980. The scent is synthetic-woody. It is still in production.

Mossy notes, Spices, Vanilla, Amber, Woods, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.04.2017

Sillage 2.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Avon's best masculine
I have been a tiny bit of a perfume snob, so I've often pushed aside many Avon fragrances thinking they were cheap and nasty. However, after receiving an Avon catalogue on my doorstep with some Avon perfume samples, I retract my previous comments.

Black Suede could easily be unisex in my opinion. It has a beautiful powdery-like quality that is rather classic in a sense and soothing.

For some reason I feel leather in this fragrance, but only a very slight hint of it. This fragrance is mostly musk, woodsy notes, sweet nutmeg and clove.

The scent reminds me of crisp, white pressed shirts that my Father wore to work each day. It has a very clean and fresh feel that is lovely on both sexes.

On me, this fragrance is soft, powdery nutmeg and leather, however on a man's skin Black Suede is far more masculine and warmer. I agree that this does have an almost baby powder type smell, however I'm a big fan of scents like that and sometimes wished more men smelt like this.

A man wearing Black Suede would be a man that I could trust and feel comfortable around. It's not a scent meant to drive women wild, it's a comforting fragrance designed make a lady feel safe and secure around her man. I highly recommend.

• by YKem by YKem

Popular Avon

Far Away (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Soft Musk (1981) (Cologne) by Avon Christian Lacroix - Absynthe by Avon Rare Gold (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Perceive (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Tahitian Holiday by Avon Timeless (Cologne) by Avon Today by Avon Black Suede (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Extraordinary by Avon Christian Lacroix - Rouge by Avon Moonwind (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Far Away Exotic by Avon Célèbre (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Little Black Dress / Chic in Black (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Mesmerize for Men (Cologne) by Avon Charisma (Cologne) by Avon Pur Blanca (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Sweet Honesty by Avon Today Tomorrow Always for Him by Avon