Imari Mystique 2011

Imari Mystique by Avon
Imari Mystique is a perfume by Avon for women and was released in 2011. The scent is woody-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued.

Ilias Ermenidis

Floral notesFloral notes
Woody notesWoody notes
White honeyWhite honey

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.06.2020.

Madkat
A winter favorite of mine
In the winter I love this one on me.. a slightly peppery opening that fades out to a sweet honey, smokey woods and light jasmine type floral. Sillage is arms length and last over 4 hours..

In the summer heat I cannot wear Mystique as a sharp, sour rose joins the party taking center stage, like roses that have been in a vase too long and are starting to mold. I am sure it is the heat combined with my acidic skin that causes this as I have a couple other fragrances that change like this on me in the summer..

Avon has more misses than hits for me, but their hits tend to be very good and this one is a bulls eye for me, at least in the winter..

Belgwen
For the price, the quality is unbelievable...
Imari Mystique is very aptly named as it is a mysterious and usual fragrance.

In the opening pink & peppery rose blends wonderfully with honey. In the heart phase this is a beautiful dark-honeyed floriental that borders on the gourmand. I think it's the patchouli that gives all the gourmand notes in it such as the honey, vanilla (not listed but I think it might be there), and the pralines that wonderfully dark, spicy quality. (And I'm not even a fan of patchouli!) On my skin, the wood notes are mild. It's all about a pink rose, a touch of dark spice, and pralines centered around a wonderful non-cloying honey.

With the super low price and the Avon money back guarantee, how can you resist getting this delicious fume? ;o)

Abitvintage
Soft & sophisticated. Well worth the small price tag.
Rich, dark amber honey hugs gentle florals and woods. The color of the bottle reflects the mysterious juice inside. Reminds me a bit of John Varvatos for women, without that jam smacking punch! Mystique is appropriate for day but even better for night. Love the fact that there is available, the shower gel, and body lotion to layer. Perfect for a night in, in front of the fire, cozy in, red wine in hand and hunker down.

by Madkat
by Madkat
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular Avon

Absolute by Elite Gentleman by Avon Today by Avon Timeless (Cologne) by Avon Far Away (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Charisma (Cologne) by Avon Topaze (Cologne) by Avon Wild Country (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize (Cologne) by Avon Soft Musk (1981) (Cologne) by Avon Sweet Honesty (Cologne) by Avon Premiere Luxe Oud for Him by Avon Occur! (Cologne) by Avon Far Away Infinity by Avon Casbah (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Rapture (Cologne) by Avon Moonwind (Cologne) by Avon Today Tomorrow Always for Him by Avon Destination Grand Canyon by Avon Rare Gold (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Extraordinary by Avon