Mesmerize Black for Men 2014

Mesmerize Black for Men by Avon
Mesmerize Black for Men is a perfume by Avon for men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Natura Cosméticos.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Lemon, Mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Violet leaf, Leather
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Sandalwood, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 31.05.2020.

1 Million Fresh
From this Avon perfume he was not expecting for me very much, and less, having a price lower than the 10€, since in the end, even I have liked, and have had to swallow my prejudices.

There reminds me "1 Million" very much to original, but great more moderate and soft, and he lacks this note of sweet super cinnamon, with which, we can say that we are before a more fresh and versatile interpretation. The aroma, the whole world knows it, so, you can have an idea as there smells the exit and the average part of the perfume, but the drying drifts apart from "1 Million", and shows us a very warm and creamy cedar dusted of broad bean tonka, that is a delight.

The yield is moderated and according to its price, we cannot ask him for pears to the elm tree, but, therefore it costs, the sobreaplicación will not hurt you very much, and you will be able to use it by the piece. In my skin it has had a duration of between 5 and 6 hours, with a stela moderated to the beginning and softly from the first hour. It is a perfume that you will be able to use so much in the daytime as at night, but always in fresh and moderate climates, the summer I do not believe that it is on good terms with him.

Forgive me for my english.

DoctorJayDoctorJay 2 years ago
Its super cheap! amazing value honestly. This fragrance is a true hidden gem. This is coming from someone who's signature is Parfums demarly

Popular Avon

Today by Avon Timeless (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize (Cologne) by Avon Destination Grand Canyon by Avon Far Away (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Soft Musk (1981) (Cologne) by Avon Charisma (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize for Men (Cologne) by Avon Far Away Infinity by Avon Casbah (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Rapture (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Foxfire (Ultra Cologne) by Avon Wild Country (Cologne) by Avon Topaze (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Sweet Honesty (Cologne) by Avon Today Tomorrow Always for Him by Avon Extraordinary by Avon Rare Pearls (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Rare Gold (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Moonwind (Eau de Cologne) by Avon