Perceive 2000Eau de Parfum

Perceive (Eau de Parfum) by Avon
Perceive (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Avon for women and was released in 2000. The scent is floral-synthetic. It is being marketed by Natura Cosméticos.

Top Notes Top NotesYellow freesia, White pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesPear, Carnation, Plum, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 03.08.2020.

Studiur04
Cheap scent that everyone keeps asking about
I noticed the scent years ago at a work colleague's. It was midsummer and she smelled so wonderfully fresh, clean, floral... but unobtrusive, light. Long after 4:00. I inquired, she explained to me which fragrance it would be... But I didn't remember anything, because after "von Avon" my ears somehow couldn't hear anything anymore.
"Avon... that can't do any good. She must have sprayed it on just before she walked into the office..." - at least that's what I thought.

A few weeks later she came back to my office... and I was totally excited about the scent she was wearing. Then she went out for a moment and came back - with her bottle. She gives it to me, I should try it nevertheless simply times... And I tried. The reactions to this freesia bomb were and still are, a good 5 years later, simply overwhelming.

Perceive starts quite powerful, screeching... is actually already biting something in the nose. But after a few minutes it gets much better, softer... it then, in the next phase, appears a little soapy-aquatic and ends as a sea of musk with white flowers soaked in it and a splash of sandalwood.
The Sillage of this light, but at the same time radiant fragrance, I find very good. I also find the durability quite ok with the price-performance ratio; the scent lasts a good 5 hours on me, then it has to be sprayed again...

And it's one of those fragrances where compliments trickle over and over again :) Well, it's and probably will remain the cheapest Christopher herorake perfume, which has created so many Serge Lutens- and other classics by now.

Not My Style At All
This perfume smells very chemical and unpleasant to me. It makes my eyes water. I also can't really pick out any of the notes, but that's not always a bad thing. It has great sillage, though.

by Sorceress
by BBking
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular Avon

Today by Avon Timeless (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize (Cologne) by Avon Far Away (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Destination Grand Canyon by Avon Soft Musk (1981) (Cologne) by Avon Charisma (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize for Men (Cologne) by Avon Far Away Infinity by Avon Casbah (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Rapture (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Foxfire (Ultra Cologne) by Avon Occur! (Cologne) by Avon Wild Country (Cologne) by Avon Moonwind (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Topaze (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize Black for Men by Avon Rare Gold (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Sweet Honesty (Cologne) by Avon Today Tomorrow Always for Him by Avon