Artistique - Magnolia en Fleurs 2020

Artistique - Magnolia en Fleurs by Avon
Artistique - Magnolia en Fleurs is a new perfume by Avon for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fresh. The projection is above-average. It is being marketed by Natura Cosm├ęticos.

Maurice Roucel

Top Notes Top NotesChinese magnolia
Heart Notes Heart NotesDew drop
Base Notes Base NotesMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 14.07.2020.

Bag of goodies
I'm wearing Magnolia en fleurs for the second time today and I'm pretty sure there's more in it than it says. I definitely smell something citrusy. Somehow it reminds me of Light Blue (actually Donna, the Dupe from La Rive). So I smelled the same one;
that's it, that's not it, that's probably it? It's no good, I have to spray it on.
So now my right arm has to go, so to speak for the benefit of the Parfumo community ;-)
Sprayed on - and there's really a resemblance on my skin... the first half minute.
Afterwards Magnolia en fleurs for my nose clearly smells like the nobler perfume. Not so playful, more expensive and the fragrance is more focused on fewer components. I hope you know what I mean? With time it becomes clear that the fragrances are not siblings for my nose.

What does he smell like to me now?
CN: Citrus fruit, magnolia
HN: Magnolia, a hint of spicy taste. I also think there might be another flower in here?

A very special perfume for me. It kind of smells like when you're out in the open air. A breeze that carries the smell of woods/meadows/mountains with it.
However, it is strong for hours and does NOT immediately turn into a mild breeze.
The great durability and sillage goes with it, just the way I like it.
I liked it right away and I think that this is a very valuable product.
For me, a clear recommendation.

Popular Avon

Today by Avon Timeless (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize (Cologne) by Avon Night Magic Evening Musk by Avon Destination Grand Canyon by Avon Far Away (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Wild Country (Cologne) by Avon Premiere Luxe Oud for Him by Avon Soft Musk (1981) (Cologne) by Avon Charisma (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize for Men (Cologne) by Avon Far Away Infinity by Avon Rapture (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Foxfire (Ultra Cologne) by Avon Topaze (Eau de Cologne) by Avon Casbah (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Sweet Honesty (Cologne) by Avon Today Tomorrow Always for Him by Avon Extraordinary by Avon Rare Pearls (Eau de Parfum) by Avon