Soft Musk Delice Fleur de Chocolat 2019

Soft Musk Delice Fleur de Chocolat by Avon
Soft Musk Delice Fleur de Chocolat is a perfume by Avon for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Natura Cosméticos.

Top Notes Top NotesKiwiKiwi Mandarin orangeMandarin orange GrapefruitGrapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesChocolateChocolate RosewoodRosewood Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla MuskMusk CashmereCashmere

Submitted by Shamis, last update on 17.06.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Essilonn
Love from the first sniff
I blind bought this because it was so cheap and wow. This doesn't smell cheap at all. Lovely soft floral chocolate scent. Interesting and unique. I haven't smell anything similar ever.

I absolutely adore the scent. Works really nicely with cocoa scented body lotions. I was amazed by the performance. I didn't expect much for such a low price. The bottle could be prettier but as long I have a perfume this good I don't mind the bottle.
Diana870411
Chocolate scent on christmas, winter scent
I purchased this fragrance in 2019 via Avon. Since was still brand new, but I could smell it over a rubbing page from catalog. And the scent I immediately fell in love. I had a memory about Christmas when my grandma is standing in kitchen baking lots of cake with chocolates. It is definitely a winter/Christmas scent for me. It doesn't last too long but the price is quite cheap, so you can spray more often

1 short view on the fragrance
EssilonnEssilonn 3 months ago
Lovely creamy floral chocolate scent. Absolutely a hidden gem.

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Avon

Absolute by Elite Gentleman by Avon Timeless (Cologne) by Avon Today by Avon Wild Country (Cologne) by Avon Far Away (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Charisma (Cologne) by Avon Régence / Elégance (Cologne) by Avon Far Away Royale by Avon Topaze (Cologne) by Avon Occur! (Cologne) by Avon Foxfire (Ultra Cologne) by Avon Night Magic Evening Musk by Avon Casbah (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Soft Musk (1981) (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize (Cologne) by Avon Premiere Luxe Oud for Him by Avon Always by Avon Unforgettable (Perfume Oil) by Avon Sweet Honesty (Cologne) by Avon Today Tomorrow Always for Him by Avon