Sweet Honesty 1973 Cologne

Sweet Honesty (Cologne) by Avon
Sweet Honesty (Cologne) is a popular perfume by Avon for women and was released in 1973. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Natura Cosméticos.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydesAldehydes
Citrus notesCitrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
RoseRose
GeraniumGeranium
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
HoneyHoney
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoinBenzoin
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla
MuskMusk

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 14.10.2021.

For Evi...
I would like to dedicate my comment on this beautiful fragrance to a dear friend who gave it to me as a gift. The special thing for me is that I even got the chance to sniff the fragrance again. Having been more dead than alive due to a serious illness with a 2-week coma this past June, I now appreciate many things that I previously took for granted or put off. A few months before this happened, Evi and I went for a walk and we chatted about my passion for scents, especially scents from our youth. Hach, what did we reminisce about! To shorten the whole thing a bit: After I was back home after my serious illness in July and was able to celebrate my 48th birthday, I received a card from Evi with a voucher for a bottle of Sweet Honesty, which unfortunately didn't arrive in time for my birthday (delivery from the USA). A few weeks later the time had come. I held it in my hands in awe. Yes, the bottle has adapted to the modern age. Well, the content is supposed to be unchanged. Anyway, the atomizer works perfectly. Just squeezing it halfway is enough. A very fine spray is deposited on my wrist. Ohhhh, I get moist eyes. I see myself as a 10-year-old girl sitting in a Nicki sweater. Yes, that's how I remember him and no different. I can smell Winnie the Pooh licking the sweet honey off his fingers. Besides, decades later, I now realize where my fondness for aldehydes in perfumes come from. Clean and innocently sweet at the same time, that's how I would want to describe it in a few words. The childhood memory has given way to the here and now again. When I wear it, I think of Evi with gratitude

Powdery Musk With Spiced Vanilla
Sweet Honesty has been around for many, many years and there must be a reason. It's a perpetual favorite of many people. It's an inexpensive fragrance that one can store in their gym locker, car or what have you for when you need something inexpensive. The name I'm sure probably puts many off, but honestly, anyone who has ever tried Avon's fragrances has tried Sweet Honesty at least once in their lives.
It's a good sleeping scent with its basic lightly spiced vanilla aroma that gently prods you to sleep, actually. It's comfortably quiet. It's nothing to write home about once you've graduated to the bigger bad girls. We all know that.
This fragrance is a very light musk that turns powdery almost immediately with light woodsy notes. The one floral note of hyacinth balances the mix quite neatly to wrap Sweet Honesty together into a soft scent to wear when you need a fragrance that is unassuming yet very feminine.
Sits very close to the skin for just a few hours, which again, is why this is perfect for sleeping. A very inoffensive scent that can be worn year-round.

Sweet Honesty
ok every little girl's rites of passage
her first perfume this is it this and
windsong where my first frangrances
This smells Simular to Kenzo Flower
Smells like baby power i don't want to
smell like a baby

by Madkat
by Piapedersen
by Piapedersen

Popular Avon

Today by Avon Absolute by Elite Gentleman by Avon Timeless (Cologne) by Avon Far Away (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Charisma (Cologne) by Avon Wild Country (Cologne) by Avon Mesmerize (Cologne) by Avon Soft Musk (1981) (Cologne) by Avon Premiere Luxe Oud for Him by Avon Far Away Infinity by Avon Topaze (Cologne) by Avon Casbah (Eau de Toilette) by Avon Rapture (Cologne) by Avon Moonwind (Cologne) by Avon Occur! (Cologne) by Avon Tomorrow by Avon Destination Grand Canyon by Avon Rare Gold (Eau de Parfum) by Avon Today Tomorrow Always for Him by Avon Extraordinary by Avon