Wild Rose (2011)

Wild Rose by Avril Lavigne

Wild Rose is a perfume by Avril Lavigne for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Pink grapefruit,
Heart Notes Heart Notes, Frangipani, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesCrème-Brûlée, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.03.2015

7.0 6.0 6.0 1.0/10

A tiny dilution
Two years ago, one of my daughters (now 20) received "Viva la Juicy" as a birthday-present and told me she'd never wear such a "horrible scent".
Trying the stuff myself, I had to approve of her judgement.
This smells like a bad copy of "Viva la Juicy" by Juicy Couture - but in tiny dilution. We came to the conclusion that the aromachemicals contained in "Wild Rose" are cheaper than the alcohol they used in order to produce the fragrance. Production cost: probably less than 50 cents! Some washing-up liquid manages to smell better.
7.5 5.0 2.0/10

LadyRogue
Who Stole The Rose-Note?!
Am I the only one who feels 'fooled' because the bottle design and the name CLEARLY sate that there should be (at least) one rose note in this? I mean WHY name a perfume "Wild Rose", add a rose shaped cap and fill it with everything but rose?

Based on the name and the cute looking bottle I sampled this yesterday expecting a rose based perfume. Wrong, it's a very sweet candy sirupy scent. No flowers that I can detect at all. This one is to my nose all linear sirup with no real impressive middle or drydown. Even without the promised rose note this could have been a pretty enough scent, but alas, not to my nose. For berry sweet celebrity scents I personally prefer Britney Spears "Cosmic Radiance" and some of her "Fantasy" line. I would recommend this for Lavigne fans and/or young girls who like sweet and playful scents.

Silage is: "sweet sirup and bubblegum fluff" -- Longevity is short with on me 3+ hours. Test before purchase and PLEASE! be aware that you won't get any rose notes in here, no matter what the name & bottle try to fool you into believing. But if candy sweet is your thing, this one might be for you. Good luck! : )

by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Avril Lavigne

Black Star by Avril Lavigne Forbidden Rose by Avril Lavigne Wild Rose by Avril Lavigne