Mirage by Axe / Lynx
Mirage is a perfume by Axe / Lynx for men and was released in 1991. The scent is fresh. It was last marketed by Unilever.

Submitted by Endorphin, last update on 03.05.2019.

Element1234
The first axe aftershave, which I really liked
A few years ago I started to put my Axe body sprays in a showcase. Over the years, the initially small selection has developed into an impressive collection of more than 500 cans from all parts of the world. In the course of time I also started to collect Axe/ Lynx brand aftershaves.

I found the oldest scent variations from the early 80s to be very unpleasant old men's scents, which attracted attention with an exuberant musk or amber scent.
For me, as a teenager at that time, an absolute No-Go.
I had to pick up these old aftershave flacons as a real collector anyway.

When I bought my first Axe Mirage Aftershave, I adjusted to an unpleasantly oppressive men's scent according to my previous experiences with the older Axe scents. I was all the more surprised when I opened the bottle and a pleasantly fresh, somewhat aquatic fragrance flowed towards me.
Applied as a test on the skin, my first impression did not deteriorate at all.
Among the older Axe variations, this was the first one I really liked.

It is a pity that the fragrance has not been produced for some time and that Axe Mirage is extremely rarely offered on Internet platforms. So I am very frugal with this aftershave and use it at most few times per year.

Surprisingly, the once low-priced aftershave hasn't changed in the almost 20 years since production, so hopefully it will still smell the same in 10 years.
I couldn't find a similar scent anywhere so far. But I'm still searching!

by Element1234
by Element1234

Popular Axe / Lynx

Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla by Axe / Lynx Urban - Tobacco & Amber / Cacao & Amber by Axe / Lynx Africa / Kilo by Axe / Lynx Inca by Axe / Lynx Excite (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Gold Temptation by Axe / Lynx Alaska by Axe / Lynx Peace (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Voodoo by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Adrenaline - Iced Musk & Ginger by Axe / Lynx Black (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Instinct (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Excite (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Apollo (2012) by Axe / Lynx Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Musk / Moschus / Wild Musk by Axe / Lynx Oriental / Dark Oriental by Axe / Lynx Pulse by Axe / Lynx