Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla (2016)

Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla by Axe / Lynx

Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla is a perfume by Axe / Lynx for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-woody. It is being marketed by Unilever.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Coriander leaf, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Clary sage absolute
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Tobacco, Oud, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.09.2019

4.0 7.0 7.0 6.5/10

It's Lynx / Axe
I used to use Lynx / Axe when I was in school, so when I saw they had brought out this collection I thought I should at least try it. The fragrance, as you would expect, contains a lot of oud but it also smells quite sweet thanks to the vanilla which is equally as noticable. There are some other notes in there that I'm not quite able to point out by myself, but looking at the notes listed here I'd have to say mandarin and nutmeg, but not as much as the oud or vanilla.

All in all, this is a decent fragrance and lasts about 6-7 hours. In my opinion it's suited more for the colder months as a daily fragrance, I don't think it's going to be a first choice for many people, I myself just keep this in my car in case I need a blast of something, but I wouldn't start my day wanting to wear this as it is very much Lynx / Axe quality, I mean even the container looks like a deodorant can...

Elqwerty 11 months ago
The smell = really good (got me even compliments believe it or not). The performance = moderate/weak. All with all a save buy for 5 euro.+2
5.0
4.0
5.0
KLewis 13 months ago
A good smelling, cheap and simple option from Lynx / Axe.
I keep a bottle in my car in case I have no other option, but it's never a go to.+1
4.0

Popular Axe / Lynx

Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Urban - Tobacco & Amber / Cacao & Amber by Axe / Lynx Excite (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Alaska by Axe / Lynx Musk / Moschus / Wild Musk by Axe / Lynx Africa / Kilo by Axe / Lynx Adrenaline - Iced Musk & Ginger by Axe / Lynx Apollo (2012) by Axe / Lynx Black (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Gold Temptation by Axe / Lynx Peace (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Anarchy / Attract for Her by Axe / Lynx Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Anarchy / Attract for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Twist (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Pulse by Axe / Lynx Marine by Axe / Lynx Gravity by Axe / Lynx Oriental / Dark Oriental by Axe / Lynx