Urban - Tobacco & Amber Cacao & Amber 2016

Urban - Tobacco & Amber / Cacao & Amber by Axe / Lynx
Urban - Tobacco & Amber is a perfume by Axe / Lynx for men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Unilever.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon LavenderLavender GingerGinger LimeLime
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoconutCoconut Tonka beanTonka bean TobaccoTobacco VanillaVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk AmberAmber LabdanumLabdanum Benzoin SiamBenzoin Siam

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 08.11.2021.

Tobacco and Yes
I love this fragrance. Sweet a little spicy and just great.
The doofe: after Aufsprühe the scent keeps about 15 minutes its ,,elegance,,. Then it weakens and disappears. I would wish me very very an eau de parfum or even perfume of it, because the initial smell is really bomb.
Price / performance is really top for it!!!

Decent but noticeably Lynx / Axe
I used to use Lynx / Axe when I was in school, so when I saw they had brought out this collection I thought I should at least try it. The fragrance, as you would expect, contains a noticeable amount of tobacco and amber with some notes of tonka, vanilla, musk and ginger. It's not a bad fragrance to be honest and it lasts about 6-7 hours which also is not bad.

In my opinion, this is more suited as a daily fragrance in the colder months, I don't think it's going to be a first choice for many people, I myself just keep this in my car in case I need a blast of something, but I wouldn't start my day wanting to wear this as it is very much Lynx / Axe quality, even the container looks like a deodorant can...

ElqwertyElqwerty 4 years ago
3.5
This scent is just overwhelming. After sniffing this your nose is in a disfunction for the next couple days!
KLewisKLewis 4 years ago
Typical Lynx / Axe quality of product, if you don't like the deodorants you won't like this.
DPArtistDPArtist 4 years ago
Blind buy as no tester.Good for the price but not sure I like it much, I get an odd note especially at first, nicer drydown but very soft.

Popular by Axe / Lynx

Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla by Axe / Lynx Africa / Kilo by Axe / Lynx Inca by Axe / Lynx Mirage by Axe / Lynx Excite (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Gold Temptation by Axe / Lynx Peace (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Apollo (1998) (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Alaska by Axe / Lynx Adrenaline - Iced Musk & Ginger by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Voodoo by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Black (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Oriental / Dark Oriental by Axe / Lynx Apollo (2012) by Axe / Lynx Wild by Axe / Lynx Below-0° / Get Fresh by Axe / Lynx Musk / Moschus / Wild Musk by Axe / Lynx Marine by Axe / Lynx