Urban - Tobacco & Amber Cacao & Amber 2016

Urban - Tobacco & Amber / Cacao & Amber by Axe / Lynx
Urban - Tobacco & Amber is a perfume by Axe / Lynx for men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Unilever.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
AmberAmber
LabdanumLabdanum
Benzoin SiamBenzoin Siam

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.04.2021.

Tobacco and Yes
I love this fragrance. Sweet a little spicy and just great.
The doofe: after Aufsprühe the scent keeps about 15 minutes its ,,elegance,,. Then it weakens and disappears. I would wish me very very an eau de parfum or even perfume of it, because the initial smell is really bomb.
Price / performance is really top for it!!!

Decent but noticeably Lynx / Axe
I used to use Lynx / Axe when I was in school, so when I saw they had brought out this collection I thought I should at least try it. The fragrance, as you would expect, contains a noticeable amount of tobacco and amber with some notes of tonka, vanilla, musk and ginger. It's not a bad fragrance to be honest and it lasts about 6-7 hours which also is not bad.

In my opinion, this is more suited as a daily fragrance in the colder months, I don't think it's going to be a first choice for many people, I myself just keep this in my car in case I need a blast of something, but I wouldn't start my day wanting to wear this as it is very much Lynx / Axe quality, even the container looks like a deodorant can...

ElqwertyElqwerty 3 years ago
3.5
This scent is just overwhelming. After sniffing this your nose is in a disfunction for the next couple days!
KLewisKLewis 3 years ago
Typical Lynx / Axe quality of product, if you don't like the deodorants you won't like this.
DPArtistDPArtist 3 years ago
Blind buy as no tester.Good for the price but not sure I like it much, I get an odd note especially at first, nicer drydown but very soft.

Popular Axe / Lynx

Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla by Axe / Lynx Africa / Kilo by Axe / Lynx Inca by Axe / Lynx Mirage by Axe / Lynx Excite (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Peace (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Gold Temptation by Axe / Lynx Alaska by Axe / Lynx Voodoo by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Adrenaline - Iced Musk & Ginger by Axe / Lynx Black (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Oriental / Dark Oriental by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Apollo (2012) by Axe / Lynx Instinct (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Below-0° / Get Fresh by Axe / Lynx Excite (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Apollo (1998) (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Musk / Moschus / Wild Musk by Axe / Lynx