Urban - Tobacco & AmberCacao & Amber (2016)

Urban - Tobacco & Amber / Cacao & Amber by Axe / Lynx
Urban - Tobacco & Amber / Cacao & Amber (Axe / Lynx)

Urban - Tobacco & Amber is a perfume by Axe / Lynx for men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Unilever.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Blue lavender, Ginger, Lime
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoconut, Tonka bean, Tobacco, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Amber, Labdanum, Laotian benzoin

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.02.2019

Bottle 4.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Decent but noticeably Lynx / Axe
I used to use Lynx / Axe when I was in school, so when I saw they had brought out this collection I thought I should at least try it. The fragrance, as you would expect, contains a noticeable amount of tobacco and amber with some notes of tonka, vanilla, musk and ginger. It's not a bad fragrance to be honest and it lasts about 6-7 hours which also is not bad.

In my opinion, this is more suited as a daily fragrance in the colder months, I don't think it's going to be a first choice for many people, I myself just keep this in my car in case I need a blast of something, but I wouldn't start my day wanting to wear this as it is very much Lynx / Axe quality, even the container looks like a deodorant can...

Elqwerty 116 days ago
This scent is just overwhelming. After sniffing this your nose is in a disfunction for the next couple days!+1
Bottle 2.0
Sillage 5.0
Longevity 5.0
Scent 3.5
KLewis 169 days ago
Typical Lynx / Axe quality of product, if you don't like the deodorants you won't like this.
Bottle 4.0
Sillage 6.0
Longevity 7.0
Scent 7.5
DPArtist 6 months ago
Blind buy as no tester.Good for the price but not sure I like it much, I get an odd note especially at first, nicer drydown but very soft.
Bottle 5.0
Scent 6.0

Popular Axe / Lynx

Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Urban - Tobacco & Amber / Cacao & Amber by Axe / Lynx Excite (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Alaska by Axe / Lynx Musk / Moschus / Wild Musk by Axe / Lynx Africa / Kilo by Axe / Lynx Apollo (2012) by Axe / Lynx Adrenaline - Iced Musk & Ginger by Axe / Lynx Gold Temptation by Axe / Lynx Black (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Peace (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Anarchy / Attract for Her by Axe / Lynx Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Anarchy / Attract for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Twist (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Pulse by Axe / Lynx Gravity by Axe / Lynx Oriental / Dark Oriental by Axe / Lynx Marine by Axe / Lynx