Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla 2016

Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla by Axe / Lynx
Signature - Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla is a perfume by Axe / Lynx for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-woody. It is being marketed by Unilever. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Coriander, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Clary sage absolute
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Tobacco, Oud, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.10.2020.

In some countries, this fragrance is also marketed as "Gold".

TksScent
As a start or a try quite nice
If you want to learn more about oud, this is the right place for you. Whether it is "real" oud, what was used here, I dare to doubt a little bit. However in the combination with the vanilla quite nice. Doesn't knock the wind out of you. Performance and durability could be better but for about 3 Euro you can try it.

It's Lynx / Axe
I used to use Lynx / Axe when I was in school, so when I saw they had brought out this collection I thought I should at least try it. The fragrance, as you would expect, contains a lot of oud but it also smells quite sweet thanks to the vanilla which is equally as noticable. There are some other notes in there that I'm not quite able to point out by myself, but looking at the notes listed here I'd have to say mandarin and nutmeg, but not as much as the oud or vanilla.

All in all, this is a decent fragrance and lasts about 6-7 hours. In my opinion it's suited more for the colder months as a daily fragrance, I don't think it's going to be a first choice for many people, I myself just keep this in my car in case I need a blast of something, but I wouldn't start my day wanting to wear this as it is very much Lynx / Axe quality, I mean even the container looks like a deodorant can...

ElqwertyElqwerty 2 years ago
The smell = really good (got me even compliments believe it or not). The performance = moderate/weak. All with all a save buy for 5 euro.
KLewisKLewis 2 years ago
A good smelling, cheap and simple option from Lynx / Axe.
I keep a bottle in my car in case I have no other option, but it's never a go to.

Popular Axe / Lynx

Africa / Kilo by Axe / Lynx Urban - Tobacco & Amber / Cacao & Amber by Axe / Lynx Inca by Axe / Lynx Excite (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Gold Temptation by Axe / Lynx Mirage by Axe / Lynx Alaska by Axe / Lynx Peace (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Voodoo by Axe / Lynx Dark Temptation (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Black (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Adrenaline - Iced Musk & Ginger by Axe / Lynx Instinct (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Black (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Excite (Aftershave) by Axe / Lynx Apollo (2012) by Axe / Lynx Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by Axe / Lynx Musk / Moschus / Wild Musk by Axe / Lynx Oriental / Dark Oriental by Axe / Lynx Pulse by Axe / Lynx