Now Women by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro
Bottle Design Emmanuelle Royer

Now Women is a perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Rum, White tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesBergamot, Jasmine, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesWoods, Rosewood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.04.2019.

7.0/10

Awesomeness
One of my favorite "go-to" summer scents
Azzaro Now Women is one of the few fragrances that I consistently reach for in the dead of summer, when temperatures begin to exceed 90F. That's when I think ANW is best.

Azzaro Now Women is cool, modern, breezy. I get rum & musk on top. The tea & bergamot are light and bright. I could drink it; it's that fresh & juicy on top. It's like a light rum water-based drink. It mellows into a soft floral musk on me but never seems to lose the water references once dry.

To me, ANW smells like a contemporary floral aquatic. If ANW was classified as an aquatic, it would be one of the best aquatics ever. One, ANW is fairly unique for an aquatic. Two, it's strong, even in the EDT. Three, it's long lasting, especially for an EDT.

I put off testing ANW for long time, worried that the double-whammy of aldehydes & white flowers would induce a headache. But once again, Alberto Morillas has delighted me with a winner. My only regret is not trying (and buying) this one sooner!

What a beautiful & unique fragrance that lasts & lasts (10 hours on me!). I find myself turning around, wondering who smells so good. Duh, it's me. ;)

Popular Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Chrome (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Wanted by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Wanted by Night by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Elixir by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Intense by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Acteur (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Eau Belle (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Decibel by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Chrome Legend by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Silver Black / Azzaro pour Homme Onyx (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Night Time by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Oh la la (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Chrome Sport by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Elle (Eau de Parfum) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro 9 (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Solarissimo - Levanzo by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro