Now Women 2007

Now Women by Azzaro
Bottle Design Emmanuelle Royer
Now Women is a perfume by Azzaro for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydesAldehydes
RumRum
White teaWhite tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesBergamotBergamot
JasmineJasmine
TiaréTiaré
Base Notes Base NotesWoodsWoods
Brazilian rosewoodBrazilian rosewood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.04.2019.

Awesomeness
One of my favorite "go-to" summer scents
Azzaro Now Women is one of the few fragrances that I consistently reach for in the dead of summer, when temperatures begin to exceed 90F. That's when I think ANW is best.

Azzaro Now Women is cool, modern, breezy. I get rum & musk on top. The tea & bergamot are light and bright. I could drink it; it's that fresh & juicy on top. It's like a light rum water-based drink. It mellows into a soft floral musk on me but never seems to lose the water references once dry.

To me, ANW smells like a contemporary floral aquatic. If ANW was classified as an aquatic, it would be one of the best aquatics ever. One, ANW is fairly unique for an aquatic. Two, it's strong, even in the EDT. Three, it's long lasting, especially for an EDT.

I put off testing ANW for long time, worried that the double-whammy of aldehydes & white flowers would induce a headache. But once again, Alberto Morillas has delighted me with a winner. My only regret is not trying (and buying) this one sooner!

What a beautiful & unique fragrance that lasts & lasts (10 hours on me!). I find myself turning around, wondering who smells so good. Duh, it's me. ;)

Popular Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Wanted by Night by Azzaro Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Acteur (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Amber Fever by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (After Shave Lotion) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Intense by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Ginger Lover by Azzaro Eau Belle (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Oh la la (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Chrome Aqua by Azzaro Chrome Sport by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Elixir by Azzaro Chrome (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Elle (Eau de Parfum) by Azzaro Chrome Extrême by Azzaro Azzaro Couture (1975) / Azzaro (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro The Most Wanted by Azzaro