Azzaro pour Elle (2015) Eau de Parfum

Azzaro pour Elle (Eau de Parfum) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro

Azzaro pour Elle (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for women and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Citruses
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Lily
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Cashmere wood

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 17.06.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is Brazilian model Ana Beatriz Barros.

10.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

Comparison EdT / EdP
Although I really should know, I once again succumbed to the fallacy that EdT and EdP only differ in their concentration. So I ordered the EdP, because I had liked a manufacturer's premium EdT "Azzaro pour Elle", but Sillage and durability were not enough for me and got a completely different fragrance. The EdT is fresh and slightly aquatic in the top note and then turns into floral. Relatively early the musk base becomes noticeable, whose slight scratchiness loses itself thank God very fast. A rather skin-near smell, durability with me approx. 3 hours. The overall impression is fresh, unspectacular, an everyday fragrance for rather young women with a distinct fragrance development.
Great my astonishment after spraying on the EdP. It starts with a soft powdery texture that remains throughout the fragrance and characterizes the fragrance. I don't notice the citrus fruits indicated in the pyramid. In the heart note, floral and discreetly spicy notes are added, in the base the EdP resembles the EdT. Certainly musk, which is not mentioned in the pyramid, incense only quite discreetly. The Sillage over 5 to 6 hours strong, further 3 hours very closely still well perceptible. Altogether a very feminine, soft, rather linear, but clearly present fragrance, which can be called opulent. I'd rather see him on a slightly older, very female wearer. Actually he fits me much better than the EdT, so I will keep him for now and wait and see if I can still make friends with him. But I was looking for something else.

by Pluto