Azzaro pour Homme (1978) Eau de Toilette

Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro
Bottle Design Pierre Dinand

Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 1978. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed, Basil, Bergamot, Iris, Caraway, Lavender, Clary sage, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Juniper berry, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Leather, Musk, Tonka bean

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.11.2019.

6.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Shaved Man
Azzaro Pour Homme is for me the epitome of a well-groomed man. Freshly shaved, dressed in a suit, he blooms with self-confidence. Successful at work, upright proud walk through a big city. Azzaro Pour Homme is 100% manpower. Due to the dominant earthy note (moss) the man appears strong, resistant and stressresilient. Leather generally stands for luxury. Accordingly, it fits well with the suit's image.
In my opinion, the main components are aniseed in the top note, wood in the heart note and oakmoss in the base. The whole thing is underlined by oriental spices.
The Sillage is great, the durability really outstanding. The bottle, however, nothing special.

Azzaro Pour Homme:
Success, image, manpower, self-confidence, pride, care, power, resilience, taste, style.
5.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Chronologie V - Italian charm that will never go out of time
They say it's made out of 320 ingredients, and I only recognize one - great male classic, a perfume institution with a strong character, full of elegance and italian charm that will never go out of time. This is highly male perfume, which can stand next to Fahrenheit and Kouros. It's not a typical old school perfume, but it's definitely old style perfume.

The projection and stability are great. Originality is a pure 10. The best perfumes and movies were made in the 70's and 80's, and if the movies were perfumes, then the director of this movie would have been F. F. Coppola.

Magnificent
7.0 5.0 4.0 8.5/10

A round thing
About 35 years ago (...) I walked with the parents of my French exchange student through a Munich department store. With 13 years my perfume experiences were limited primarily to grandmothers with corresponding fragrances. In the department store, Jean-Pierre surprised me with an attack in the form of a quite extensive cloud of perfume samples shot down on me, which I tried to escape with little success.

Many days later, I was just sitting in front of my C64 (!), I noticed a smell. I wanted to write "fantastic scent", but it doesn't come close to what I experienced. It just smelled wonderful. But I couldn't figure out where he came from. Again days later this fragrance experience repeated itself. I came up with the culprit: My sweater! A few thought corners later (new detergent? grandmother kiss attacks?) I realized that I was wearing the same sweater as during my Munich stroll with the perfume attack. And I could actually remember the bottle from which Jean-Pierre shot the volleys at me.

I've been using Azzaro pour Homme ever since. And when a few years later a very attractive classmate told me in the disco that I would never be allowed to choose another fragrance because ApH would suit me so well, it was all the more about me
I've been faithful for a long time. Today ApH still smells similar. Sometimes. Since I was increasingly disappointed not to feel this experience of the fragrance anymore, I set out to search for an alternative. A lot of scent tests later (thanks to the Parfumo-Souk and the many reliable Afficionados!) - I always return to ApH.

What do you mean? The answer was given recently by a friendly employee in an independent, exclusive perfumery. When I got advice there and let the lady sniff my ApH-pollinated wrist, she said: "But it's nice and round!"

Bingo. That's ApH still for me. A round thing. The individual fragrances only play a subordinate role here. For the sake of completeness: After spraying on, it initially appears very bitter to me on the skin. This fades away quickly, however, changing into bitter herbs and then releasing increasingly woody aromas, albeit rather light wood. The fragrance's getting fresher, grapefruit? But also a very discreet sweetness (not heavy!), flowery aromas? In addition moist moss and also leather?

Oh, I don't know either. Because what plays a role is not the complexity, but the overall round impression. Even if he is unfortunately only a shadow of his early years. When I attract attention because of my fragrance, I don't want people to think: "He wears a good perfume, though", but "He smells good, though". ApH remains in the background. He is not an aquaticist, not a sweet bomb, not a spice rack, but simply

a round thing.
6.0 6.0 7.0 10.0/10

DerRalle
The perfect men's fragrance?!
My father's fragrance is therefore an important and formative one for me! I love since my childhood and will not change! For me simply the scent of a freshly shaved groomed man! Currently own the 2nd formulation (batch of 96) and compared to the current one I can hardly notice a difference except that it comes across a bit smoother than the current one but the difference is in my opinion not as drastic as with other classics that were castrated mega, even find that the current one is a bit stronger and comes across a bit stronger in the beginning (synthetically pimped up?)! Azzaro forever!
8.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

Azzaro Pour Homme - Capo Regime della famiglia Profumi Azzaro
Vincent "Vinny" Azaro, born in 1935 from Sicilian parents, is a New York City mobster and recognized captain in the Bonanno crime family. Since the late 1970s, following the murder of Bonanno boss Carmine Galante, Azaro became the capo regime in the Queens faction of the Bonanno family. During the 1990s, Azaro allegedly operated a multi-million-dollar stolen car ring and oversaw the hijacking of cargo at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

Azzaro pour Homme, released in 1978, is a well known Parisian fragrance and recognized captain in the Loris Azzaro perfumes family. Azzaro pour Homme has been the major capo regime in the Parfums Azzaro family since the late 1970s. Loris Azzaro couture collections were characterized by extreme seductiveness, which would go on to inspire his first men's fragrance. The alleged inventor of ultra-feminine fashion creations aimed at creating a weapon of seduction. That's how and why this iconic seductive men's fragrance came to life in 1978. This fragrance is maybe the first objectively alluring perfume made exclusively for men.
Loris Azzaro, born February of 1933 from Sicilian parents, died in November 2003 in Paris, and is recognized as a great couturier and Franco-Italian perfumer.
After the original EDT, the Azzaro pour Homme family of fragrances started growing with Azzaro pour Homme EDT Intense in 1992, Azzaro pour Homme Silver Black EDT in 2005, Azzaro pour Homme Elixir in 2009, Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau in 2011, Azzaro pour Homme Night Time in 2012, Azzaro pour Homme Summer in 2013, 2014 and 2015, Azzaro pour Homme Intense in 2015, Azzaro pour Homme Freelight Edition in 2016, Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire in 2017, and finally Azzaro pour Homme Hot Pepper, Azzaro pour Homme Naughty Leather and Azzaro pour Homme Amber Fever in 2018. In the past couple of years this designer family showed its versatility, quality and market acceptance, and it all begun in 1987.
Lucky me.... I have or had all the flankers released till 2017, and can't wait to get my hands in the three 2018 perfumes.

About what you get inside the flask...
At first glance, Azzaro Pour Homme octagonal glass bottle and ambery color asserts its masculinity all the way.
This Eau de Toilette is a fantastic fougère-spicy-woody fragrance, very old school and quite a demonstration of the masculine gender it addresses with every one of its one hundred milliliters.
The "Azzaro scent" is unique and no one confounds it with any other perfume scent. Its olfactory footprint is mainly defined by three ingredients (notes) that really mark the essence territory and boundaries. They are the key factors of its uniqueness.
1 - STAR ANISE - This ingredient creates a blunt warm-cold contrast in addition to texture, depth and solarity. It is originated in the dried fruit of the badian plant, which is harvested in the far East (China, Vietnam, Japan and the Philippines). At least twenty five kilos of dried star anise are required to produced one kilo of essential oil through distillation. It is a precious extract with very sweet, refreshing and spicy licorice notes. It resembles anise but is in fact more pungent.
2 - LAVENDER - This invigorating flower - small violet flowers - radiates an highly seductive, very clean and quite manly aroma. In Provence, around a hundred producers harvest lavender. They then dry it and extract its essence through rapid distillation: 200 kilos of flowers are required to produce one kilo of essential oil. Soft, floral and slightly fruity, lavender has a rounded aroma of amber with a hint of coumarin.
3 - VETIVER - At once dry and moist, fresh and warm, woody and intense, this root exudes a unique sensuality with its bitter chocolate and smoky facets scent. It is grown in Java, Madagascar and Brazil (among others), yet Haiti's production is preferred by perfumers for its fragrant quality. One kilo of essential oil requires 200 kilos of uprooted, dried and cleaned raw material. The results: An extract with characteristic dry woody notes with earthy, smokey and nutty tones.

What you don't forget...
After an "Azzaro pour Homme experience" you remember how aromatic the fragrance is, with both fresh and soft spices blended with woody, floral and earthy accords. You enjoy it for more than eight or nine hours and people within four or five feet will notice you for sure.

As with everything concerning our terrestrial life, let's try to measure Azzaro pour Homme:
- Scent opening............9.5 (really pleasant)
- Scent Dry Down.........8.5 (very good)
- Longevity....................9.0 (up to 9 hours on my skin, with 3 sprays)
- Sillage..........................7.5 (sillage peaks up to 5 feet; It projects heavily almost for 2.0 hours)
- Versatility....................8.0 (quite versatile, expressing itself better in Spring and Fall, at ease in Winter days and Summer nights)
- Usability......................8.5 (it's really a "use it almost anywhere" fragrance, but avoid gym, seaside or any kind of sweating activities)
- Compliments..............8.5 (This scent competes with other compliment magnets. You will smell elegant, clean, fresh, sexy and even cute; but... yes... It has been around for some time and its DNA is easily recognisable)
- Uniqueness.................9.5 (just its flankers, Cuba Black trying to be its clone, and just maybe some vibes shared with also magnific Aramis Tuscany)
- Quality.........................9.0 (High quality ingredients; gorgeous heavy glass bottle; great spray)
- Presentation...............8.5 (beautiful, sober, masculin flask with visible good taste details; questionable cap)
- Price.............................9.0 (less than € 20.0 for a 100 ml tester flask, less than € 24.00 for a non tester flask)

- Average:......................8.69/10.00
between 7 and 8 => above average;
between 8 and 9 => recommended;
equal or bigger than 9 => don't miss it;

Opinion on "Azzaro pour Homme":
Take my advice and lose yourself in a haze of this crisp and complex men’s fragrance. This intoxicating Eau de Toilette has a wide assortment of refreshing notes that combine into one luxurious, robust manly scent that appeals to anyone near you.
Recommended? Yes!
Blind buy worthy? No! ... as I have written, this scent is... intoxicating!
Do try it before. But, if you do buy it, do remember that you receive a piece of french perfumery history besides the fragrance itself. I just love this scent!

Music: Charles Aznavour - "La Bohème"
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

For Dad
Hey,dad! Today I am writing down my memories of your signature scent and my associated memories of you. A signature scent is a scent that underlines or accentuates a personality. What is not relevant for me personally, because a fragrance does not underline a personality. Either you have them or you don't. You definitely have her, and so does Azzaro pour Homme. I grew up with this scent by your side. When I was a little boy, I didn't like him that much. When you were getting ready in the bathroom in the morning you always had to choose between two fragrances. Remember that? The white bottle with the shuttle on it, which probably reminded you of your time at sea or Azzaro pour Homme. It was mostly Azzaro pour Homme. Everyone loved that smell on you. Mom especially! I didn't think Azzaro pour Homme was beautiful back then, at least not as a child and not right after spraying on. The top note was tingling in the nose. The sharp lavender and the stinging bergamot. The anise that always reminded me of liquorice, which I still don't like. If you came home late in the afternoon, you could be hugged again because the heart note had long unfolded in fullness. You smelled so good, like we were walking into a forest. So beautifully earthy, freshly spicy and tangy green. Earthy patchouli and rooty vetiver and the scent of tangy and sour juniper berries met you in the early evening when Azzaro pour Homme was probably at the base stage I liked your fragrance the most. If I sat next to you and you repaired my broken toy or my bike or whatever else had to be done. This warm, spicy and flattering scent of oakmoss and buttery-soft leather and a hint of amber emanates from you. As incredibly flattering as your smile. Wonderful! I still love these notes and I associate so many beautiful things with Azzaro pour Homme at your side. Birthdays, christmas, family celebrations and my slow waking up with you, when they asked you what they could give you, you always said: "Azzaro! That's all you ever wanted. Just a bottle of that scent. You have always been very modest, I have rarely met a man in my now very advanced age, to whom Azzaro pour Homme fit so well as to you. That scent is you. Very mature, male, sovereign, charming, charismatic and infinitely warm-hearted. Azzaro pour Homme is the same for me, I never bought this fragrance because it belongs to you...to you! I had and have too much respect for Azzaro pour Homme. he does not belong to me yet, not yet. whenever I want to perceive him I just have to drive to you, look you in the eyes and hug you. Azzaro pour Homme will be there too! Only one hopefully still very distant day, when we will not be able to embrace us anymore, I will get me the first flacon Azzaro pour Homme. only then the time is ripe for it, only then I will take up your fragrance heritage, only then my name will stand in the infinite, long list of men who already own him here.If one day you should not be there anymore, I don't want to have anything from you until the last, opened bottle of Azzaro pour Homme which will stand in your bathroom and the memory of a wonderful man who wore it......
I love you...Dad!
I love your scent!
I love Azzaro pour Homme!

Can
8.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Fresh, spicy, aromatic - ingenious
This fragrance has been around since the 80s. Of course he was reformulated as it is unfortunately so usual. Nevertheless, it is still unmistakably the same fragrance. The durability and the Sillage are really good and for the meanwhile favorable price with the on-line purchase one can spray during the day also calmly times generously. Unlike perhaps Joop pour Homme, you don't really have to be afraid of overdose with this fragrance. I use this fragrance especially in the office and the response is good with all colleagues, most ask what a fresh, pleasant fragrance it is. Above all, the mild anise in the top note at the beginning is well received by almost everyone. I would now also go less into the heart and base notes, only that the fragrance develops but is all the time an aromatic, spicy companion, which is present but never intrusive. You can't go wrong with this fragrance in the office, on a date or at a family celebration. The Sillage is well perceptible with me and lasts also certainly more than 6 hours, so arm length in approximately. Afterwards, however, it is still clearly perceptible above the skin. Even if it may not be the same fragrance as it was then, it is still damn good and can be used for almost any approach.
7.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Hidden treasure
This was my first perfume that I bought with the money I earn in my first job, in summer holidays, when I was 17. The first time I smell it I promise myself that I will buy it. Until now he never left my collection, a must have that young generation must discover. Very versatile, the anise and lavender are some of the many stars of this scent. You must try it to understand how he make you feel special. I don't have that sensation with other fragrances. It was a mainstream fragrance in the 80's, but now is a hidden treasure. Take a look in the similar perfumes, you won't find nothing similar because you can't compare it with other perfumes. Unique masterpiece!
6.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

A true classic
This masterpiece is a classic.

Resembles something noble, yet strong.
Has a strong presence, makes you feel a refined man yourself.
Can be used for your job at the company, or a date with your girl, or a party at night, and many other events, a really versatille fragrance.

I wouldn't recommend this one on a very casual situation (like a barbecue party in your friend's house at the sunday)

This is as MANLY as it can be in a male perfume, everyone man should try this one at least once in your lifetime, it's a delightful expecience!

The dog's bollocks
This definitely is, hands down, one of the greatest works of art in the history of perfumery. I'm just overwhelmed every single time I wear it. It's so good that even after years of wearing it manages to surprise me. It has so many of the 'notes' that I just love in perfumes.

A smooth, bright, and effervescent aromatic fougère opening with a blast of anisic-citrus goodness supported by a soft powdery lavender/floral accord. It's slightly sharp right at the beginning, but just for a couple of minutes. And then it immediately softens down to reveal rich leather and vibrant sandalwood. The Sandalwood is not dusty or creamy like it usually is in many classics. It's bright, vibrant and at the same time very earthy, probably mixing with Vetiver and Cedar on a very luxurious bed of Oakmoss, Amber, and Musk. Even though it has so many commonly used notes in perfumery, it smells like nothing anyone would expect - especially today in the 21st century. It is sweet, spicy, citric, musky, floral, mossy, woody and a whole lot of other things I'm sure we haven't even discovered yet. Projection and sillage are just right and it lasts all day on my skin - even more on clothes. Perfect for any occasion and any time of the year. I've sadly never used the 'vintage' version of this. I hopefully will get myself one bottle atleast, eventually. I'm even very curious about the 'Intense' flanker.

All-in-all this is magical. This, to me, is what perfumery should be all about. Making one feel so good and overwhelmed every single time. It's sad they don't create stuff like this these days. But I'm extremely happy that, unlike so many other houses, Azzaro has not discontinued this gem. If you like classics this is the dog's bollocks!

10/10

Timeless perfection
Timeless. Not sure if it’s just an impression, but for some reasons I rarely see this mentioned among the “best masculines ever”, or at least among the best classic fougères – the more elegant and higher quality ones. Perhaps because of the subsequent decrease of Azzaro’s quality (Chrome flankers and the likes), or its excessively “functional” bottle with that brownish glass straight out of the ‘70s. Or because it’s so good, versatile and inexpensive everyone loves it – too “pop”, shortly, to reach the podium next to Guerlain’s or Chanel’s classics. Well, to me it deserves that entirely. Although I review this only now, to me it’s easily one of the most beautiful and perfect masculine perfumes ever made. A proper pillar which is not only a milestone, but is still today completely modern, elegant, good, versatile, simple but unforgettable, together exceedingly pleasant to wear – to this extent, actually quite more than other more appreciated classic fragrances (masterpieces, but perhaps more formal, or more outdated). What amazes me the most and what makes Azzaro pour Homme so unique and sets the difference with most of other fougères is the irresistible, manly, silky cleanliness of the herbal-floral accord of citrus, sage, lavender and anise: it’s cozy, fresh, gently sweet, bright and radiant but also velvety and “virile”, which then perfectly drifts on an endless drydown more on mossy-woody notes. Sage and anise give something here which you won’t find anywhere else. Perfect for any age, any time, any mood, without being generic or shallow – just perfect. Not much to say: one of the true masterpieces of masculine perfumery of any time. I am more familiar with the vintage version, which to me smells slightly richer and darker, but the current version is a must as well. Close relatives: Balmain Ebène (fresher, more formal), Aramis Tuscany (woodier, darker, and a bit more "meh").

10/10
10.0 5.0 7.5 10.0/10

MasterLi
A handsome, masculine fougère...
Azzaro pour Homme is an elegant, classic fragrance for men. I really appreciate this one for what it is, a wonderful, masculine fougère. It was made by 3 different perfumers working together, and their shared objective was to make a fragrance that smelled totally unique, which would stand out from other masculine fragrances of the time... and I think they definitely succeeded here.

One thing is for sure, this is an extremely well-blended creation. Although there are too many notes to list (some sources say this has up to 320 ingredients) it doesn't feel too much or out of place. What makes it stand out for me is the anise in the opening (some people don't like this and say it's medicinal or dated) but because this is unusual in most men's fragrances, it gives it an alluring quality. This is followed up by lavender, jasmine, oakmoss, sandalwood, basil & spices... and yet it is so well-blended that nothing feels out of place. Sillage and projection are pleasant and moderate (it gets much softer on skin after 2 hours), and the amber and spices in the dry down smells wonderful on skin, and makes people want to get closer.

Ultimately, what I get from this upon smelling it is: Handsome, modern Italian man, in a classically well made suit, evening wear, in an elegant hotel or restaurant (somewhere on the Mediterranean coast, either in France or in Italy), he's sitting with a beautiful companion, he's, confidant, relaxed, and just enjoying the other person's beautiful company. I don't get "dated", I don't get "old", and I certainly don't get "grandpa". To me this is a very European type of style and elegance. This is for someone who is confidant, carries himself well, who is interesting and experienced, not arrogant in any way, but not shy either. Probably a dark, handsome, confidant and well dressed man who is totally comfortable being himself. In a word, self-assured.

I think this can be worn by any successful, confidant young man or older. It really depends on attitude. There is no such thing as an "old" or "dated" scent, it all depends on how the person who is wearing it feels. Plus if I am being honest, the new formulation of Azzaro pour Homme is soft and very well-mannered & very versatile in my opinion. It's even relevant today. I think if you are a young man and new to fragrances, this one will be a little confusing. But if you have some experience and enjoy this hobby, or you are mature and confident in the way you act, think or feel, then this will definitely appeal to you. There are only a few words to describe Azzaro pour Homme. A timeless, confidant, masculine classic!
5.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Classic
Nice fragrance. My wife likes it very much. It's a formal scent but don't smell dated or offensive.

PROS:
- Affordable price
- A classic

CONS:
- Lasting power and sillage can be better.

Worth the try.

Regards.
5.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Bold, leathery masculine
Azzaro pour Homme may be somewhat dated, yet it has this strong sense of masculinity which you'll be hard pressed to find in modern day perfumery. With Enrique Iglesias being the modern day face for Azzaro, there are hopes that it will appeal to younger male consumers.

One thing that is fairly evident when smelling Azzaro pour Homme is its obvious strength. It opens very aromatic and thick, with lavender, caraway, basil and a note reminiscent of pine scented disinfectant. It is sharp, bold and very 'in-your-face'. I suppose that's what makes it so interesting. From a female perspective, I would be intrigued by the man who is daring enough to wear it.

Many fans refer to Azzaro pour Homme as an old-school classic. I somewhat agree. There's a lot to like about it, although it may not suit everyone's tastes. I find that you need a healthy appreciation of spices, herbs (lavender and anise in particular), and leather to enjoy Azzaro pour Homme.

Although extremely masculine and rugged, I think a daring woman could easily pull this off. The drydown is where this fragrance is at its smoothest, and it is during this stage that I enjoy wearing it myself. Despite its popularity, I can't say that I've passed many men in the street wearing this. Basic citrus colognes still seem to be the majority, and I think that's a shame.

Like many fragrances from the 70's, Azzaro pour Homme has bold sillage and great lasting strength. I'm curious as to whether this fragrance has ever undergone a reformulation. I find this long-standing classic, fascinating to say the least.
8.0/10

Drseid
A Fine Example Of Excellence...
One of the best masculine scents and best values... period. The geranium note stays throughout, but blends perfectly with the anise, spice, and the ambergris base. This is a classic in every sense of the word and is just as relevant today as it was in the late 70s. Superb! 4 stars out of 5.

Johnny Come Lately.
I had to track down a pre 2000 bottle of this huge mens powerhouse. Its worth the effort and still cheap, yet tricky to find. I never experienced it until 2011, fearing its "ladykiller" reputation. Marketing nonsense as far as my nose is concerned. Yes, this was the big French competitor to Paco Rabanne through the 1980s and beyond. I was always on the Paco Rabanne fence. Other than the openings-lavender and citrus-they are unrelated in all aspects.

Azarro is all about spices, oakmoss, vetiver and patcholi with tonka, coumarin, ambergris and iris in the base. The cardamon/sandalwood seems to put the come hither on those within sniffing distance, it has a unisex appeal and I believe a woman can wear this comfortably. 24 hours later without a shower, I am experiencing the final phase of this wonder-sandalwood, amber and musk wrapped in oakmoss are unforgettable. This is pure art. Perhaps the best drydown ever created.

Yes, its now officewear for men over 40-really?. Whatever happened to the Village People party boy? I get a 5AM disco vibe. My big bottle sits next to my big bottle of Paco Rabanne. Stately as they are, the have both been sadly reformulated. Both are relics from a bygone era when men could be men-hairy chests, sweat, tobacco and all. I feel I am developing an allegy to the 21st century and its restrictions. What a tragedy!

Grand Fougère
We kvetch about the creative and well-made fragrances that go away because too few would wear them; we resent the crap cologne that sells like mad. Isn’t it uplifting to see a fragrance that has been so popular for so long be so spectacular?

If complexity in composition is rather old-school, then let’s hear it for the old school. I’ve referred to Azzaro pour Homme as a little busy, but it could just as easily be called baroque and detailed. Take the lavender and coumarin, the two ends of the fougère spectrum. Wedge in between them elements from the chypre and the oriental, add wood, spices, herbs. This could wind up a stew, but instead, it’s a shimmering beauty. Bergamot, clove, oakmoss, amber. Yes, all there. But there’s also petitgrain. It’s the green, woody, leafy, verging on floral key at the center of it, the small piece that locks it into place. The aha!

By historical fragrance standards, ApH is classically masculine. Screw with that a bit when you wear it and have some fun.
10.0 7.5 7.5 10.0/10

Azzaro pour Homme
Whoa this is sexy! the quintessential 70's chic for a man or a woman who loves control i love the opening of Lemon mixed
with caraway with the sharpness of Lavender with the leafiness of fresh basil
dries to an brightness of Clary Sage the crisp texture of Anise pungent bergamot and the powdery drydown of Iris.

i love the Juniper notes on the base notes very airy dry sandalwood mixes well with the juniper berries spicy cardamom adds to the depth and patchouli
add the earthiness.

the drydown is very deep and sensual
with patches of musk coincides with amber but it's diluted to make it more masculine the dark mossy note of Oakmoss
and the best of all The Leather Drydown
with it's animalistic properties makes this an the most Sexiest men's fragrance
of all perfumery i just wish today's trends and fashion will return to dark
opulent woods orientals florals E.t.c
not the light ready to made fragrances.

R0din 7 months ago
Gorgeous! It’s weird how this beauty is still in production. Very manly, classy, good stuff. Kids, stay away from this!+4
JoaoMartins 10 months ago
Got a bottle of this one as a gift. Never wore it. Sprayed it on the wrist a couple of times. Too old-school for me. Too barbershoppy+3
4.0
6.0
5.0
3.0
Carlitos01 12 months ago
This is a fantastic fougère-spicy-woody old school EDT, and it's quite a demonstration of the virile masculine gender it is addressed to.+5
9.0
9.0
Jazzy76 17 months ago
Classic and "old school", aromatic and complex but fresh, It could seem a fragrance for mature men only at the first smell but it's a myth.+2
Giesta40 2 years ago
A must have in the world of fragrances. This is hidden treasure that youngest people must discover. It was my first perfume.+1
PMRP12 3 years ago
A classic, beautiful fragrance that is incontrovertibly masculine and uniquely fresh.+2
6.0

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
by Miaw2
by Miaw2
by NGL7
by NGL7
die vintageversion ist einfach wunderbar!!!
by Couchlock
by Samantiti
by Bulentbc
by Bulentbc
by Hordak
die erste formulierung hat/ist klasse.
by Couchlock
by Guapo
by Pharaoh
by Pharaoh

Popular Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Chrome (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Wanted by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Wanted by Night by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Elixir by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Intense by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Acteur (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Eau Belle (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Decibel by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Chrome Legend by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Silver Black / Azzaro pour Homme Onyx (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Night Time by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Oh la la (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Chrome Sport by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro pour Elle (Eau de Parfum) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Azzaro 9 (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro Solarissimo - Levanzo by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro