Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire 2017

Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire by Azzaro
Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire is a popular perfume by Azzaro for men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orangeBitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesMugwortMugwort
Base Notes Base NotesCuminCumin

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 27.08.2021.

Dandrobe
Better than the original?
As an Azzaro Pour Homme fan and collector, this fragrance is a must-have. If you are not a collector, I would prefer the original. This one has the original Azzaro PH DNA with a lot of bitter orange on top. It's a nice scent and nice to have, but I would start with the original to appreciate this yet more special edition noire even more. For me, a rock solid piece for the colder days.

AmberScent
Browsing noir fragrances in a mall
Today I experimented Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire at a mall, applying 3 sprays in the back of my hand. It has not been really a test, but I reached some conclusions:
I liked it, although I was expecting a darker scent; It is not really as strikingly black as I expected, but it has an enough black accord to please a dark vampire soul like mine.
It seems to me that it can also be enjoyed by "normal" spicy fragrances lovers and, above all, it seems to address the taste of the original "Azzaro Pour Homme" legion of fans. I do not consider it a similar fragrance of the original Azzaro, but it is certainly a very good "noire" flanker.

Some measurements:
- Longevity = up to 9 Hours
- Sillage = 4~5 feet
- Projection = It projected really well for the first two hours even if the sillage radius was a bit small. It was quite noticeable for the people that passed by me in the mall large corridors.
I sprayed 3 puffs of an expensive fragrance from a different brand (2.5x the price of Azzaro Edition Noire) in the back of my other hand and the longevity/sillage/projection was inferior. I also must remark that it was not as agreable as this one (a matter of personal taste of my wife and I).

Keep your scent high!

FranknSenseFranknSense 2 years ago
Bitter artemisia and cumin notes with some dark vetiver around it. A polarizing scent for sure. I love it even if it's a bit synthetic.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Marmelade orange top kicks a mugworth fougére woodiness heart, to close with a pungent animalic cumin and cedar woody ISO E Super. Magnific!
AmberScentAmberScent 3 years ago
It is not really as strikingly black as I expected, but it has an enough "blackness" to please a dark vampire soul like mine.
ElysiumElysium 4 years ago
If you’re anything like me, you're looking forward to testing this new autumn flanker, aren't you?

Popular Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Wanted by Night by Azzaro Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Acteur (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Amber Fever by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (After Shave Lotion) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Intense by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Ginger Lover by Azzaro Eau Belle (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Oh la la (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Chrome Sport by Azzaro Azzaro pour Elle (Eau de Parfum) by Azzaro Chrome Aqua by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Elixir by Azzaro Chrome Extrême by Azzaro The Most Wanted by Azzaro Chrome (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro Couture (1975) / Azzaro (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Elle Extrême by Azzaro