Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire (2017)

Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire is a perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 2017. The scent is smoky-spicy. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesMugwort
Base Notes Base NotesCumin

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 05.05.2019

8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

AmberScent
Browsing noir fragrances in a mall
Today I experimented Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire at a mall, applying 3 sprays in the back of my hand. It has not been really a test, but I reached some conclusions:
I liked it, although I was expecting a darker scent; It is not really as strikingly black as I expected, but it has an enough black accord to please a dark vampire soul like mine.
It seems to me that it can also be enjoyed by "normal" spicy fragrances lovers and, above all, it seems to address the taste of the original "Azzaro Pour Homme" legion of fans. I do not consider it a similar fragrance of the original Azzaro, but it is certainly a very good "noire" flanker.

Some measurements:
- Longevity = up to 9 Hours
- Sillage = 4~5 feet
- Projection = It projected really well for the first two hours even if the sillage radius was a bit small. It was quite noticeable for the people that passed by me in the mall large corridors.
I sprayed 3 puffs of an expensive fragrance from a different brand (2.5x the price of Azzaro Edition Noire) in the back of my other hand and the longevity/sillage/projection was inferior. I also must remark that it was not as agreable as this one (a matter of personal taste of my wife and I).

Keep your scent high!

Carlitos01 8 months ago
Marmelade orange top kicks a mugworth fougére woodiness heart, to close with a pungent animalic cumin and cedar woody ISO E Super. Magnific!+2
9.0
AmberScent 12 months ago
It is not really as strikingly black as I expected, but it has an enough "blackness" to please a dark vampire soul like mine.+4
9.0
Elysium 22 months ago
If you’re anything like me, you're looking forward to testing this new autumn flanker, aren't you?+3