Azzaro pour Homme Intense

(2015)
Azzaro pour Homme Intense by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro
Compare Prices
Azzaro pour Homme Intense is a popular perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Amber, Liqueur accord, Laotian cinnamon bark, Haitian vetiver, Venezuelan tonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 26.02.2017

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Ian Somerhalder, photographed by David Bellemère.

Bottle 7.5/10
Sillage 5.0/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 10.0/10
Helpful Review    1 Award
This ain't no another flanker, rather a marvelous fine cognac!
To begin with I adore this one. Believe me, you have to try it with an open mind and not expecting the original smell or anything alike since this is not a flanker, not this time.
It opens with slight Cinnamon surrounded by Vetiver, which are quite unconventional in the top notes. So damn bitter, earthy and dirty, nothing citrusy nor zesty in there. Immediately you sense the Tonka-beans in the undertones.
But what really thrills me is the hint of liquor that you can actually make out, a kind of finest and smoky brandy or cognac, which is both complex and fine, with a bouquet of the best Rémy Martin (it is hard to say that since I am a big fan of Islay Single Malts Scotch whisky!!!).
It is actually surprisingly good! Awesome, very beautiful, amazing. It is warm and sensual, aromatic-fougère-woody-poudery, smoky. In my opinion Tonka-beans and Amber make it so smooth, a bit sweet and a bit dry, but in a pleasant manner. I think it has nothing to do with the previous releases, I didn't find any similarity with other APH. Of course, it has something that reminds you it is an Azzaro's son, but not a revisited edition of past creations.
Ultimately, It gives me a very good vibe. I am proud to give it 9/10, definitely !!!
To me, it is suitable for leisure and working days, and it gives its best on a cool and wet weather, like winter and fall/spring rainy days. You can smell the earthy, Smoky, and dark notes.

Gianluca 17 months ago
It's Christmas day, and this is one of my Xmas presents. It's a perfect gift for this great day, isn't it? Have a good time wherever you are!+3
Bottle 7.5