Azzaro pour Homme Night Time 2012

Azzaro pour Homme Night Time is a perfume by Azzaro for men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Rhubarb
Heart Notes Heart NotesFougère notes, Nutmeg, Black pepper
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.04.2020.

Nightclub Juice
A few weeks ago I was in a department store shopping for shirts when I was accosted by a sales associate brandishing a bottle of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time in a menacing way and entreating me that this was the ultimate in fragrances for the modern, well dressed man. I was in sweats so either he needed glasses or my designer track suit struck some sort of chord in him!

I dutifully applied my nose to the area of my wrist that he had sprayed and before I could utter another word he had plied me with not one, but the ENTIRE range of Azzaro for men samples which he pulled from various pockets and stuffed into my overflowing hands :). Then he skipped away telling me that he was always available for consultation at the fragrance counter downstairs. Such largesse from a sales associate is not to be taken lightly these days ... so here I am ... testing a few of them :).

Pour Homme Night Time opens with a huge blast of Bitter Orange which hangs around for quite a while before being joined by a soapy Lavender accord. Nothing much changes until a rather swift dry down is reached ... at which time a soft woodiness becomes prevalent and sort of just sits there ... dull and uninteresting.
The blurb on the packaging attests that this is a 'green, woody, fougere' and a 'new interpretation of Azzaro Pour Homme', which I never liked anyway. I do, however, very much enjoy Azzaro's Acteur, and if this one was anything like it I would have been suitably impressed. Sadly, PH Night Time seems to be this company's attempt at enticing the 20 something nightclub crowd to buy its wares, where it will no doubt find some modicum of success. I'd have to literally bathe in this fragrance to get any respectable sillage and longevity out of it, but I can see it appealing to its demographic ... until the next fad, of course. It's a great pity that fragrances these days are made to be trendy, and not to stick around for the long haul.

Unfortunately I cannot recommend Azzaro pour Homme Night Time as a fragrance for serious parfumisti ... but then I don't think it was made for that purpose.

AspvlAspvl 1 year ago
I can feel a plasticky scent with this one, it disappears very quickly though. Firstly it is bitter but then it develops to sweeter scent.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Strong rhubarb, bitter orange, synthetic and harsh opening. With less rhubarb and/or more cinnamon it should be a SpicebombSpicebomb flanker.

by SAQIB
by SAQIB
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Acteur (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Wanted by Night by Azzaro Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Amber Fever by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Intense by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (After Shave Lotion) by Azzaro Eau Belle (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Oh la la (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Chrome Sport by Azzaro Azzaro pour Elle (Eau de Parfum) by Azzaro Chrome (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Elixir by Azzaro Azzaro pour Elle Extrême by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Ginger Lover by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro Chrome Aqua by Azzaro Azzaro Couture (1975) / Azzaro (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Silver Black / Azzaro pour Homme Onyx (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro