Azzaro pour Homme Night Time

(2012)
Azzaro pour Homme Night Time by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro
Compare Prices
Azzaro pour Homme Night Time is a perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Rhubarb
Heart Notes Heart Notes, Nutmeg, Black pepper
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 26.05.2017

Scent 6.0/10
Helpful Review    5 Awards
Nightclub Juice
A few weeks ago I was in a department store shopping for shirts when I was accosted by a sales associate brandishing a bottle of Azzaro pour Homme Night Time in a menacing way and entreating me that this was the ultimate in fragrances for the modern, well dressed man. I was in sweats so either he needed glasses or my designer track suit struck some sort of chord in him!

I dutifully applied my nose to the area of my wrist that he had sprayed and before I could utter another word he had plied me with not one, but the ENTIRE range of Azzaro for men samples which he pulled from various pockets and stuffed into my overflowing hands :). Then he skipped away telling me that he was always available for consultation at the fragrance counter downstairs. Such largesse from a sales associate is not to be taken lightly these days ... so here I am ... testing a few of them :).

Pour Homme Night Time opens with a huge blast of Bitter Orange which hangs around for quite a while before being joined by a soapy Lavender accord. Nothing much changes until a rather swift dry down is reached ... at which time a soft woodiness becomes prevalent and sort of just sits there ... dull and uninteresting.
The blurb on the packaging attests that this is a 'green, woody, fougere' and a 'new interpretation of Azzaro Pour Homme', which I never liked anyway. I do, however, very much enjoy Azzaro's Acteur, and if this one was anything like it I would have been suitably impressed. Sadly, PH Night Time seems to be this company's attempt at enticing the 20 something nightclub crowd to buy its wares, where it will no doubt find some modicum of success. I'd have to literally bathe in this fragrance to get any respectable sillage and longevity out of it, but I can see it appealing to its demographic ... until the next fad, of course. It's a great pity that fragrances these days are made to be trendy, and not to stick around for the long haul.

Unfortunately I cannot recommend Azzaro pour Homme Night Time as a fragrance for serious parfumisti ... but then I don't think it was made for that purpose.