Blue Charm by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro
Bottle Design: Federico Restrepo, Loris Azzaro

Blue Charm is a limited perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Clarins. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cherry blossom, White peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilac, Lotus, Daphne
Base Notes Base NotesWhite amber, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.04.2019

5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Inexpensive fruity aquatic
All the cold weather I'm currently experiencing has forced me to start looking forward to Spring and in turn, seek out fresh fragrances to add to my collection. I stumbled across Blue Charm, and since I hadn't seen it in stores until now, I promptly sprayed some on a card and inhaled deeply.

Blue Charm was really sharp at first, with powerful, syrupy peach and zesty bergamot. It had an underlying alcoholic feel to it which burnt the inside of my nose. My face screwed up with distaste, however once the fragrance began to settle it was much more pleasing to say the least.

Despite Blue Charm being one of those predictable summery scents, I quite enjoyed the fresh nature of the water lily, lotus and cherry blossom counteracting with the fruity notes. The scent was the equivalent of an icy cool glass of water on a hot day; flavourless but refreshing.

I agree with Vertigo, the bottle is very pretty and likable. It's a disappointment that the contents aren't as impressive. I also didn't get much in the way of green notes in this composition, it smelt more aquatic and fruity to my nose.

The price is good, and for people that like those fresh and light kinds of fruity florals, they will most likely love wearing Blue Charm. This was my first foray into the house of Azzaro, and although Blue Charm probably wasn't the best introduction, I'm eager to explore this house further.