Chrome Pure by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro

Chrome Pure is a perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 2017. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Bergamot, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesAkigalawood®, Pepperwood™, Atlas cedar
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.07.2019

Pure Surprise
Pure Surprise

SOTD: Azzaro Chrome Pure: As of 01/04/19

My opinion review on Chrome Pure caught me by surprise and to my nose I scent a double mint gum vibe but there's no mint note listed. Is so well blended from the Mandarin, Tonka Bean, Orange Blossom Bergamot, and Musk with the Akigala wood, pepper wood and Atlas Cedar wood in the background. To me is a sleeper of a fragrance, just loved the scent is up there being my favorite fragrances with Dunhill Icon and other fragrances to many to name as being unique. Is a must have to any collection.

Rating:

Scent: 8.5/10
Presentation/Design: 8/10
Performance/Longevity: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 12+ hrs
Value: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10

My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Azzaro Chrome Pure EDT: As of 02/23/19

Scent is 8.5 out of 10, well it hasn't change to me it's a unique scent per Fragrantica.com a Mate note is listed and per Azzaro website no Mate note is listed. My nose detects Bergamot, Mandarin, Orange blossom (the citrus notes and Tonka bean and musk as well. Still get a mint vibe on the opening

Design/Presentation is 8 out of 10, love the white bottle design inside and out and box presentation is decent

Value is 8 out of 10 a great value a bargain you can purchase this fragrance in online fragrance discounters like Fragrancenet.com

Longevity/Performance is 9 out of 10: 8-10 sprays: Lasted on my skin as skin scent around 12+ hrs. Close of being beastly on my skin

Overall is still 8.5 out of 10, to my nose is a unique scent built for the spring and summer season. It will be an easy grab for me during the spring and summer and as well a office scent.

per Azzaro website on the notes for Azzaro Chrome Pure EDT

The fragrance opens with a citrus accord for a burst of freshness using ingredients as Mandarin oil, bergamot oil and orange blossom.

In the heart a woody accord offers a masculine confidence with notes of Akigala Wood, pepper wood and Atlas cedar wood.

An oriental base provides texture, with warm, sensual, enveloping base notes of Tonka bean and musk.