Chrome Sport by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro

Chrome Sport is a perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 2010. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is still in production.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Bitter orange, Grapefruit, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesAquatic notes, Grass, Ginger, Oxygen
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, White musk, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.03.2019

8.0 6.0 9.0 8.0/10

Total enthusiasm!
I had this Azzaro once, about six months ago. But at that time I was too disappointed by its durability to be able to keep it. My comment at that time gave him great notes with regard to the fragrance, but for what I now experience in the second attempt, an edit would not have been enough. So deleted and completely rebuilt:

I admit, Spektrum's wonderful commi has fixed me so much (also regarding the durability) that I got this scent once again. Its very title is electrifying "The Pleasure of Deep Breathing" (thanks for that -) Yes, it is, because Chrome Sport smells outrageously good! First of all, because he has nothing in common with Azzoro's Chrome, whose dull, aquatic metallic note doesn't really appeal to me. Although Chrome Sport also has a light aquatic quality, this is hardly noticeable and therefore no longer annoying. So it has almost nothing in common with the original Chrome, and I was and still am totally surprised about this completely different, over-fresh flanker:

Chrome Sport is citric (light) green with a slightly "spicy" (ginger) touch, which however is discreetly reserved. I have never encountered such a feather-light composition before and I'm really excited. Because every other fresh scent has hardly a chance against this clean man. I have only tested or possessed 300 fragrances so far, but so far I have never met a fresher one than this one. Sure, "fresh" is relative and in the ratings, unfortunately, "fresh" is clicked on for almost every perfume, which leads this fragrance direction ad absurdum and certainly does not apply to so many. But in the case of Chrome Sport, every user would probably give it the attribute "fresh". Because that is simply his showpiece discipline. Who does not describe this scent as fresh probably already lives at a mountain stream flanked by a dew-fresh meadow.

This flanker looks bright and friendly, invitingly positive, makes good mood and is therefore mega-attractive. In principle it is an even fresher, light green Versace Man Eau Fraîche, but without its dump aquatic. Rather, it has something of a bubbling mountain spring full of purity and light transparency. Its grass-fresh scent is quite linear, which I like very much, whereas its shelf life of 4-5 hours (on shirt) leaves something to be desired even with my new batch. But you know what? I don't care this time -) Because Crome Sport is such a bank for someone whose username is the program when it comes to FRESH that this super fragrance should only last 1 hour. Not only does this Azzaro's spectrum feel "the desire to breathe deeply", but I too feel the

total enthusiasm
8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Spektrum
The pleasure of deep breathing
What a beautiful fragrance, what an unpretentious name!
After a pleasant, light citrus note, a perfect sea scent develops for my nose. As when you come out of the water after swimming on a rocky coast, this slight algae smell rises from your skin and smells of spray, water and wind. Not much later a green note is added (I smell galbanum again), and also the cedar brings some grounding and warmth. The fresh part remains, it is the freshness of the sea and a penetrating vegetable freshness, like some essential oils, perhaps a hint of menthol? The musk soothes and rounds off. The citrus note is not as beautiful as at the beginning, synthetic takes over, but is not smelly on the skin anymore.
All in all very refreshing without being cold and soulless. The sea chord is, by the way, far away from this Davidoff Cool Water note, which I don't like and which doesn't produce any sea association.
I'd like something like that for myself, but I don't like to use men's scents...Anyway, I was looking for a gift for my treasure. A gap has recently opened up in his small collection (Puma Jamaica2 empty...) in the area of simple everyday companions, fresh, not too intense, not annoying, for work.
You should give what you would like to have yourself, hopefully the spark jumps over.
I couldn't stop sniffing my arm and the test strip alternately and the last 100ml bottle I could get hold of was already in the shopping basket. On paper, the freshness and the overall composition is maintained for hours. On my skin, a very beautiful mild aquatic note has strengthened again when I come into contact with water. The Chrome smells m.M.n. also completely differently, this one here is in the comparison also not so "perfumed" and more naturally.
Conclusion: A great summer fragrance. And swimming in the sea is more than just sport.

7.0 7.0 6.0 8.0/10

Refreshing
Lemon and ginger. That's all there is to it.

Very refreshing and good for active, sporty type individuals like me.

Chrome Sport will stay with you upon the duration of your workout or run. Don't expect more. 4 to 6 hours is a stretch.
5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Safe'n'cheap choice for summer
Definetely a must have because: smells great for a citrus, has a good lasting power, medium sillage and projection and it's cheap.

Better and cheaper than the latest aquatic/citric/fresh releases.

Opens with lots of grapefruit and other citric notes, then joins a little of ginger and dries down to a light cedar base.

Safe and cheap choice!

Updated December 2013

MrHonest 17 months ago
Simple. I absolutely love the opening, but the fragrance literally dies in 2 hours. You might as well just go for Versace Man Eau Fraiche.+5
6.0