Visit for Men

Eau de Toilette (2003)
Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro
Flacon Design: Federico Restrepo
Where to buy?
Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) (Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro)
Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) (Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro)
Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 2003. The scent is woody-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Nutmeg, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmbergris, Musk, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesBlue lebanon cedar, Gaiac wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.03.2017

Helpful Review    3 Awards
Cheaper Gucci Rush Men
Cheap ripoff of Gucci Rush for Men; it completely lacks in the class, the complexity and the grace of Gucci, but it is not bad if you’re willing to settle and lower your expectations. I mean, it is a bit like a well made doll resembling to a human being, it looks like the real thing but lacking in warmth and vibrancy – in life, shortly. Azzaro Visit is all about synthetic cedar and sandalwood, with a ton of Iso E Super and some violet; fresh, “urban”, really simple and moderately enjoyable. More dry and more woody than Rush, more peppery/nutmeg too, and above all more openly, harshly synthetic... but decent for the price.

6/10
Bottle 10.0/10
Sillage 7.5/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 7.0/10
Helpful Review    4 Awards
Do I have to?
Neo009, how cruel of you to ask me to choose between my Annick Menardo fragrances ! She is my favorite, and I love all her scents (including ones where she shares credit, with Cresp, or Morillas, etc.) I have them all.

The 1st similarity I find between the two, is what I call the Annick Menardo Factor: Where there's something quite bizzare, yet alluring about the scent. Her scents are compelling, if nothing else. Asied from that, these two are also both Sweet-Spicy-Dry Woody scents.

But Visit and Potion are very different.

Visit has a very artificial/synthetic quality (some may say harsh), which when married to a sweet nutmeg and heavy dry cedar, evokes the aura of an Alien "Visitor" from outer space landing in a forrest. I can't always get into this one, (and I never wear this one during the day, although one certainly can) but it's Fantastic at night when I'm in the mood for it. The quality is a little crude I have to admit. But what do you expect from the budget of an Azzaro fragrance, right?

Now, Potion has much better "quality". Subtle, yet complex. Translucent, yet rich. Not crude or harsh at all. It's also sweet and woody like Visit, but the spices and swetness has a medicinal tone that speaks of ancient roots and plants... Perhaps those that a Wiccan might use in making a magic potion. Very modern in it's smooth, see thru texture. Yet very mysterious and ancient in it's composition. Although I admit the projection for the EDT is too subtle for most fragrance fanatics, It's actually perfect for this scent IMO.

I love them both, But since girls don't really like Visit on me very much. And I have often gotten a firstly startled...then, a glazed over stare from girls when i wear Potion... (no joke)...

I would have to pick DSQUARED² Potion as the one I prefer. (Not that I prefer glazed over stares. lol)

Thanks for bringing up these two great Menardo scents, Neo009

: )

(excerpted from a post of mine)
Scent 7.0/10
Very helpful Review    4 Awards
Crisp cedar
When I first tried this, I did not like it. I am pretty sure I had a dud sample, as it smelled like celery. About a year ago I tried this again and realised what an excellent fragrance it is. It is a spicy cedar fragrance that to me is an exemplar of its type.

There is a pepperiness about this fragrance which complements the cedar perfectly and a dry spicy accord that gives this a crispness missing in other cedar scents I have tried. Visit makes me think of Terre d'Hermes, which in my opinion is an inferior fragrance as I find it a little 'muddy', whereas Visit has an aromatic aspect, probably due to the incense. It is like the offspring of Bulgari pour homme and TdH, but much better than either of those two and it is much cheaper too! The sillage and longevity are more than respectable.