Wanted by Azzaro

Wanted 2016

Mkpunk
03.10.2017 - 03:50 AM

Invictus meets Eros

I tested Azarro Wanted and didn't really like iy. Smell wise it was to me the opening of Invictus with the mid of Versace Eros. It is heavily sweet on the base, something I don't find in traditional Invictus.

Performance was the real issue with this fragrance to me. I didn't get great projection nor longevity with Wanted to be quite honest. Wanted instead was a dud after about three hours worth of projection and dies off as a skin scent after seven hours tops.

Overall Azarro Wanted gets a 6.8 out of me. It does what Invcitus and Eros does but nowhere near as good. I rather get either or even both of those over Wanted.

Latest Reviews

MkpunkMkpunk 5 years ago
New York (Eau de Toilette) - Playboy

New York (Eau de Toilette) Boss Bottled Fierce?
Playboy New York is a nice cheapy but common clone scent but taken in a direction it has never been before. This is Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce, Axe Apollo or Ed Hardy Skull & Roses, and countless other fragrances. But it is one of those with...

MkpunkMkpunk 5 years ago
A*Men / Angel Men - Mugler

A*Men / Angel Men I Want To Love It, but Cannot
Angel Men, A*Men, call it what you want, it is good. I originally loved it. Then sadly I found out the Emperor is naked. What I mean is that A*Men has so many similar scents that do it better than A*Men. A*Men is very much a scent that...