Wanted by Night by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro

Wanted by Night is a new perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamon, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesRed cedar, Frankincense, Cumin
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco absolute, Cypress, Cedarwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.02.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is Norwegian model Nikolaï Danielsen.

10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10
One whiff, and I WANTED it
This one has such a gorgeous, sweet (yet masculine) opening, its worth it right at the top note.... then it smoothly slides into that epic mid tone that only a man with true swagger can wear... an easy 6+ hour ride that fades into a seductive alpha goodbye.
10.0 7.0 10.0 9.0/10
Chillig is my buzzword
We don't have to report much about the bottle, Hammer design idea from Azzaro.
Azzaro Wanted by Night is, as the name suggests, a fragrance that is ideal for going out with pleasure.
The outstanding thing about this fragrance, is simply the above average shelf life and the slightly sweet, yet pleasant smell of mandarin, with a hint of cinnamon.
This means that the fragrance does not apply too much and shines above all with its loose DNA fragrance lying in the room.
That's why I wear Azzaro's brilliant performance, especially on casual evenings with friends, especially indoors.
For everyone to recommend one of my favorites
Ernie824
Wanted by Night is it Nocturnal?
SOTD: Azzaro Wanted by Night: As of 01/06/19

First tested the scent at a Macy's department store in my local area. I said to myself this is a sweet, sexy warm scent, with some sweetness and spicy notes that are well blended. My nose scent the cinnamon, tobacco, and orange with the hint of vanilla, leather and cumin, the cumin is more settled in the background and not overpowering . I don't get that body odor smell from the cumin. Is a good scent, with a sweet and sexy factor. Projection is decent within 1-3 hrs the most, longevity/performance is above average lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 8-10+ hrs. Is a solid release from Azzaro, and is a must have fragrance.

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Presentation/Design: 9/10
Value: 4/10
Performance/Longevity: 8/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 8-10+ hrs
Overall: 8/10
9.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10
Ode at night
From France I ordered you,
you have enlightened my curiosity for new things.

An interesting bottle has surrounded you,
your scent already wanted to float around me.

Mandarin, cinnamon and Tobacco Absolue you gave away, that wasn't difficult for my nose at first.

Controversial you were rated here,
my doubts have slowly hardened.

You were compared to your brother,
is your own personality faded?

Are you really who you pretend to be,
or is everything more appearance than being?

You smell synthetically sweet and loud,
until your scent well smashes many noses.

That's why I decided to break up, I don't want to run away from you at all.

You will soon enjoy someone new in his collection and even experience a change,
find yourself so that the night may lighten with your fragrance.
7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10
Great summer scent
Was testing again today and stumbled over the Wanted by Night, because I liked the bottle.
First I tested it on paper and when I saw the wonderful mandarin, paired with cinnamon,
i thought, wow, really fruity, sweet, just a hammer fragrance for summer.
The test on my arm (2 sprays) convinced me after 10 minutes.
Then I slammed on it and indulged myself.
The 2 sprayers on my arm I could still perceive well after 6 hours.
I took a shower today at 20.00 o'clock and dieselled myself with it right away and I think it's even better than testing.
A good buy.
The mandarin dominates all the time,
which I really like.
Beautifully fresh and fruity sweet.
I find the fragrance ingenious for summer.
I also got a compliment from my wife already.
When she walked in the door, she said:
What smells so good?
When she kissed you, she knew it, hihi.
She only meant
New perfume again?!
7.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10
Chevalier
A judgment can be refuted, but never a prejudice. Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
Prejudices are the rule with fragrances that do not have a top image.
I'm afraid this one too.
But stop! He's not so bad. For a synthetician, it's really well done.
The mandarin has succeeded, the first impression is to have without prejudices, succeeded.
As a Clarins fan, I logically write better about this house and its products than I do about a Coty factory.
When I compare other products with a chemical background, I am very satisfied with this Wanted. It reminds in the base, after a little more than twenty minutes of la nuit de l`homme intense, the note is similar.
The Wanted remains fruity, not bubblegum like many claim, but fragrant and fresh. I don't recognize incense. I recognize cinnamon.
As you know, Clarins is very good at working with cinnamon when you look at the Mugler series.

For me a candidate that I can recommend in summer, because I don't know any scent that contains such an ingenious mandarin. Here the name is intense consequently only marketing, since one wants to bring it in connection with the Wanted one year ago and not with the somewhat exhausted Azzaro, which does not want to come any more really on tours.

Carlitos01 132 days ago
I WANTED to wear this cinnamon and tobacco notes by day or BY NIGHT but heavier
I'll wait for a spicier, darker and gourmandish Wanted Noire+3
DPArtist 7 months ago
Tested: The original DNA is there but despite being fruity-sweet & spicy there is a new darkness, AWBN is more grown up, great performance!+3

6 shots perfume loaded - full fragrance jacket