Wanted by Night 2018

Wanted by Night by Azzaro
Wanted by Night is a popular perfume by Azzaro for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Dior Homme Intense (2011)

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamonCinnamon Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesVirginia cedarVirginia cedar FrankincenseFrankincense CuminCumin
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco absoluteTobacco absolute CypressCypress CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 27.05.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is Norwegian model Nikolaï Danielsen.

Esser
The fragrance that started my journey
I used to have only have 1 fragrance at a time that used for all occasions, day or night, summer or winter. It was the beginning of 2019 when i first got my nose on Azzaro Wanted by Night. Probably it was around the same time i started watching fragrance reviews on youtube and found out about this one from Jeremy Fragrances Channel.

I didnt like it at first in the beginning but it grew on me over time and opened the pandora's box. 3 years later, i have sniffed over hundreds of perfumes and owned almost closed to 100 but this one will have that special place in my heart.

Back then i didnt realize but this was a unique fragrance on its own way. Opens up with a little sweet with spicy nuances of cumin and cinnamon and drys down beautifully to a medium sweet spicy woody tobacco scent.

Probably this the most unique among all flankers of Wanted and is my favorite from the line.

Absolute great value for money.

Signature - The Evening Scent
This was my signature scent for a while and I took a bit of a break from it but I wore it recently and it reminded me of a time before the plague, a time before we normalized keeping to ourselves and a time where our evenings were spent in the company of others.

Looking back in retrospect, I realize how I never offered this fragrance the respect it deserves because this gorgeous. It's a sweet and spicy elixir that demands attention while remaining very respectable. Fragrances very rarely manage to strike a perfect balance but the way in which the house achieved this here is truly something to behold. Without going into detail regarding the notes and the subsequent breakdown, I can assure any who may care that this scent is unbelievably good - This is the working man's scent, this is the professional's scent, this is also the scent the you wear while dressed up, this is the scent you wear to the club and this is the scent you wear while out on the prowl.

Whether you're 20 years old or 50 years old, any self-respecting man can wear this. The only unfortunate aspect about this scent is that it was so well blended that it garnered so much attention and thus became something of a hype-monster and thus may not be very unique while wearing it. You know a fragrance is really good when its only disadvantage is that a lot of people appreciate it. Beyond that, this is very close to perfection and is really a must-own whether you have a nascent collection or a seasoned connoisseur.

My overall rating:
Scent: 9/10
Pricing: 10/10
Versatility: 8/10
Longevity: 8/10
Projection: 8/10
5.5

Pouyathelad
The overload of cinnamon and fruity notes!

Azzaro Wanted by Night; Juvenile, playful and careless. The citrucy notes in the opening have no dominance whatsoever over the cinnamon explosion; but that’s of no importance! They are present and add a spark of freshness to the scent.

Wanted by Night is way too sweet, by nature, and that is a let down at times; especially if you don’t like it too sweet. After the opening stage is gradually gone, however, I start to get on well with this one. It has a good performance and it lasts long enough, but it’s definitely not something I would wear on a daily basis. I give it a chance every now and then, and that keeps me satisfied. Daily usage is a big NO on my side.

Azzaro did a good job designing Wanted by Night’s bottle. Rebellious, dynamic and possibly shady. On the contrary, it would’ve been nicer tho, if the bottle (perhaps the material used) was a tad more premium looking.

Woody-Oriental-Spicy
Azzaro Wanted By Night is a new weapon of intense seduction.
Cinnamon, Red Cedar and Tobacco create an explosive cocktail with a vibrant, radiant and captivating trail.
The notes are very crowded and I adore it.
It is Woody-Oriental-Spicy with very reliable performance and projection.
Leimbacher
Cinnamon citrus zauder or spell?
"Wanted By Night" reminds me of the famous Big Red chewing gums. Its very special main cocktail of tangerine and cinnamon lingers and determines the complete fragrance impression. A polarizing, (positively?) synthetic top note full of frown and sensation.

A little as if one had crossed the "Lagerfeld Classic" with the original "Wanted", this night flanker is a (night)dream. At least on the front. Sticky, artificial, chemical. Yeah, still kind of. But miles better than his lighter father scent, which I pretty much trashed when it was released and still can't stand. This one is just more my wavelength. That said, I don't like the cult red gum all that much. But this fragrance start here pulls crisp with me. Delicious, different, almost creative and bold I must say. Moist pipe tobacco. After that, it runs dark woody in the sand. Not sugary, more oriental lightly tipsy. But it's enough overall for the clearly green area.

Flacon: cannon strong
Sillage: party-suitable. Rather Shisha than dance floor.
Durability: 8-9 lush hours

Conclusion: an incredibly unusual, aggressive and memorable cinnamon-manda top note is followed by.... not much more. But this can do and for that the weak original should give way in any case
Christmas gum
I've tossed and turn all night.... I worked on every line until it was perfect. All the while thinking of the great poets of our time : Schiller, Goethe, 2Pac..... I just had to start this review with a poem....
Crisis... I love scents like this
Whether Ute, Heike or Elfriede
I'm a fan of buyable... I mean true love

Whether with falling leaves in autumn or in winter with snow
This fragrance is something fine and not Kaka like the Ahh efff dehh

Orange, cinnamon, leather.... On the skin.... Projection and Sillage... Simply Loud
Whether Mehmet, Sergey or Holger...
Many love this revolver...
I like this fragrance. Yes, it is synthetic and a bit sticky but : I like it.
It smells very Christmasy and reminds me of the Dark Season. My brain associates a visit to the Christmas market with this scent. The tangerine, the cinnamon all entwined by bubblegum (nope, not very Christmassy)
I smell mostly orange and soft leather. I have no comparison to other leather scents and am happy to take the shitstorm from the Parfumo Pros for that statement. Sweet, spicy orange on soft leather with cinnamon.... something warm and cozy.

It is, as the name suggests, a fragrance for the evening. For me, however, not a date fragrance. For this I just do not find sexy enough. The fragrance is definitely sociable and you are perceived positively - but I do not see him in intimate situations. You could wear it, for example, if you make with his guys ne tour, where the time with the boyz is in the foreground and not the bagger and flirting.....Also rather a relaxed feel-good fragrance and not a party monster.

Durability is very good on my skin. I have about 8 hrs something of the fragrance with a good vibrancy.

From me there's therefore a clear buy recommendation. :)

#ichküsseuerherz

Nighttime explosion
Fragrance Wanted by Night launched in 2018 is a delightful aroma of fragrant green, woody and warm spicy scented tones that will bring a stimulating, calming perfumed sensation. Looking closer once applied you'll notice a lingering quality of softer bitter, fruity and aromatic hints buried in deep and natural feelings. Longevity is great with at least 10 hours on the skin. Sillage is strong also and the bottle is shaped somewhat like a gun which is pretty cool. A great buy indeed

The seductive night
One of the fragrances that captivates me the most in the designer sector, seductive, nocturnal.
That sweet citrus output of the mandarin makes it a little different and blends wonderfully with the cinnamon, to make way for its heavier notes, notes very well assembled so that it remains easy to use, its powerful woods give it a dry point and warm.
If you are looking for a fragrance with a youthful air, but with a seductive and nocturnal touch, I think it is the best at those prices.
(My bottle is made by Clarins, I don't know if it has changed)

Eletus
Keep in your mind this weapon!
Everything has been talked about this fragrance and reached its hype by the community that is well deserved, also at least having tried it several times to launch a fair review. I like it because its notes are well blended and it's citrus top notes with cinnamon make it different because that's its top por for the first 5 to 10 minutes, from there it pushes tobacco with some vanilla in the background but the cinnamon stays firm, it also rounds a bubblegum type note making it at times playful maybe its stated fruity notes ? ? to then move to woods that mix with some incense with a shy smoke but feels good in the background, the resinous sweet touch of benzoin, all this without being cloying, already after several hours the woods remain (here as the note of ambroxan that is not declared but I know it has it, along with the note of iso e super play an important role because they emulate the woods) give it the fixation and longevity that so many mention, additionally patchouli, cypress add that masculine character. At times it reminds me of Versace Dylan Blue in its drydown making them like distant cousins for that nocturnal touch and of those blue bottle fragrances that exist by the bucketload with that characteristic.

Finally I do not see it exclusively at night, it's versatile because it can also be useful for daytime use by the citrus touch of tangerine peel? that haunt the top, also lends itself to social environments with friends in a relaxed evening of good chat, at work with few atomizations enough to not be intrusive and enjoy it, in PUB type environment the puffs you want to abate polluting odors (cigarette, liquor, etc), so overall a good fragrance that is worth having in the collection.

Ah yes!, less for sports use! here is slow death for everyone around and the one who uses it in that area.
My final verdict.
Aroma : 7,5 (because it reminds of other fragrances)
Longevity: 8
Projection: 8
Versatility : 8
Feminine Olfactory Perception : 9
Total : 8,1 / 10

Tiens!
5.5
Leprince069
Quite sexy and sweet - but too synthetic for me
The fragrance is really very sweet - it is more suitable for the evening in my opinion (by Night classifies that already quite well) and should come to my taste on dates or classic bar / club visits to use. It highlights a certain determination and willingness to flirt. Don't really find it outstanding though, despite great popularity among the masses. You can just do it. Somehow. But just not if you want to wear something special. For me, it fits very well into the category (!) Paco Rabanne One Million and Invictus - but comes along a bit more adult. Somehow the fragrance still tries to achieve something nobler, more upscale, but in my opinion it fails. The sweetness of the fragrance radiates too synthetic for me in the long run, like a chewing gum, which stews at 40 degrees on the asphalt. Please do not misunderstand, he is in itself quite okay. But there are stronger candidates for this category.

KuraiKurai 5 months ago
4.5
I anticipated cinnamon-fruity horror. What I got is cinnamon-fruity kiddo scent. Immature, superficial and relatively harmless.
EdifierEdifier 7 months ago
This to me smells like a sweeter version of Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey.
JMWeedJMWeed 7 months ago
Spicy flanker, $35 for 50ml? Are you serious? How is this cheaper than so many worse scents. Smells rich, great date night/fall fragrance.
LukmoeLukmoe 9 months ago
I like this perfume very much. The cinnamon note is very present and you have to like it. The quality is also very good for the price.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
pretty unique and at the same time mass appealing. Its a combination of cinnamon + tobacco and a bubble gummy backbone from the OG wanted
LeroystanksLeroystanks 1 year ago
Citrus bubblegum blast in the opening, dry down smells like Dylan Blue.
Nik604Nik604 1 year ago
It is not an easy job to invent "manly masculine caramel sugar bomb" , they reach the space with this.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
When you add tobacco and cinnamon to the typical bubblegummy sweet-synthetic perfume for clubbing. The opening is nice with some freshness.
Arman038Arman038 2 years ago
A decent parfume for the colder days. The scent is good and it has a realy sillage and performance. I recommend this young adults
Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
I WANTED to wear this cinnamon and tobacco notes by day or BY NIGHT but heavier
I'll wait for a spicier, darker and gourmandish Wanted Noire

by DeVitoHH
by QRZ91
by QRZ91

Popular by Azzaro

Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Acteur (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Visit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (After Shave Lotion) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Amber Fever by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Intense by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Ginger Lover by Azzaro Chrome Aqua by Azzaro Eau Belle (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Chrome Extrême by Azzaro Chrome Sport by Azzaro Azzaro Couture (1975) / Azzaro (Eau de Parfum) by Azzaro The Most Wanted Parfum by Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Edition Noire by Azzaro Oh la la (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro The Most Wanted by Azzaro Azzaro pour Elle (Eau de Parfum) by Azzaro Azzaro Couture (1975) / Azzaro (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro Chrome (Eau de Toilette) by Azzaro