Wanted by Night by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro

Wanted by Night is a new perfume by Azzaro / Parfums Loris Azzaro for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamon, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesRed cedar, Frankincense, Cumin
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco absolute, Cypress, Cedarwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.08.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is Norwegian model Nikolaï Danielsen.

6.0 10.0 9.0 10.0/10

Blind buy
I heard so much abouth this fragrance. I watched reviews on it and ladys reaction and they where very good. I live in holland/Arnem and there you can't smell this in the parfume shops. So my curiosity was growing and growing. So finally I find a good deal online and I ordert my self a 50 ml bottle. At the day of arrival. I was nerves of it being a mistake and I was excited to smell it for the first time. So I sprayd it on my hand and I kept my hand far away because I want it to introduce it self. And than I smelld this unique sweet spicy sharp(in a good way) smell coming to my nose. Afther one minute I smeld my wrist close, and I was blown away I have never smelld something like this it is intoxicating and unique but at the same time mass apealing with a niche quality. It was love at first sniff and now I am regretting I haven't buyed an 150ml bottle.

Uniqueness: haven't smelt the original and this smels nothing like any fragrance I have ever smeld so for me a 9/10

Longjevedy: I got an compliment at the 11 hour mark so that is amazing and she was about 2 feed apart from me. So that is an 10/10

Sillage: it leaves a nice scent trail that is 3 feet long

Projection: be careful afther the 11 hour mark it was noticeable from 3 feet away

Blind buy wordy: for me helyea but I dont know if every one likes a scent like this.

Bottle: I like it but people says it is tacky and I know what they mean by that.

Conclusion: for me it is not abouth the bottle, for me it is in the juice, and the juice is strong long lasting ot smells good and I already have gotten a few compliments. And I enjoy smelling the fragrance for my self. Al en al I think this is the perfect signature scent for the right person and the person is handsome rough dont care abouth wat anyone has to think more say and loves attention from every kind of person on this earth, ore even on the moon. So if this strikes you please blindbuy it and let me know what you think.

Have a nice day and thanks for reading
8.0 10.0 9.0/10

Assent
I have to agree with the previous comments.

Fraqmental associates the fragrance with alcohol, cigars, leather jackets. I can see that.

DuftbarM finds the performance to be very strong. Here I agree.

Morpheus1 finds him very loud. So is he, oh yes.

Schani sees complimentary potential in the fragrance. I see that too.

Chevalier would recommend it for the summer and I can confirm that.

Here is a small scenario:
You were a little younger then. You went through town on a summer night. The scents could be a little louder, you want to be noticed. The cool shirt ironed, the sneakers were clean as never before. First off to the buddy and there maybe a cold beer before it starts, because it was so hot that day again. You missed the tram, but then you decided to just walk because the sun is shining and it's not so far away. A cigarette on the way actually also goes.

When you arrived you met your other friends, boys were greeted with a one-sided hug, for the girls there were kisses left and right. "Hey, the scent's really good. Did you buy it new?" By now everyone knew about your not so common hobby. White splashes were drunk, some drank beer, something lighter for the start. The second drink was then for most a gin tonic - perfect for the summer.

You were a little more impetuous back then, your buddy had another cigarette with him. They split up together and we went on to another bar. The main thing is to always have the possibility to stand outside, you shouldn't hide in the weather.

Already a little foggy you looked through the round and saw the beautiful faces of your friends laughing and just enjoying the evening. You smiled because you knew you'd remember evenings like this in a few years. But the friends stayed.

Maybe a few more drinks, maybe a little something to eat, maybe the story gets a romantic spin? But the next morning you were definitely a little done. Collecting a cold glass of water and yesterday's clothes, you smelled the shirt you were wearing. You can smell the cigarette smoke, of course, but behind it the smell of Azzaro. It lasts pretty long and still smells nice, you thought. Although it began so fruity, the base is now very smoky and sweet. But really great and smelled pretty good in combination with the cigarette smoke.

Conclusion:
I like a young scent that fits really well into the summer evenings. Price and performance are really good and you don't have to put on too much to get the right amount.

wicked night
this is my first scent of Azzaro, which I got after a rehearsal. It is a very warm and yet somewhat heavy fragrance, which I personally would only wear in the evening/night (as the name already reflects). I don't know the original "Wanted", it's supposed to be a little lighter, brighter but also more synthetic - the Wanted by Night probably attracted the masses more than its original colleague.

For me, there is a clear scenario for the wearer of Wanted by Night. You go out late in the evening, perhaps to a pub or a bar, there is a somewhat wicked atmosphere, you smell the rum & whiskey on ice at the bar, the already a bit grubby leather jacket and the rest of an annealing cigar in the ashtray of his strange next door. An alcoholic sweetness gets into your nose and makes the whole thing come across very playfully. This fragrance conveys self-confidence. I know what I want and I will get it tonight and I don't care what anyone else here thinks about me.

I get from the fragrance an actually above average durability and a relatively good Sillage & projection - 8 hours are loose in it. If you put on too much of it, it can get a bit annoying & intrusive, but for the above scenario this might not bother you at all.
Immediately after application you think of alcohol, sweet cinnamon & smoke, I would even dare to call it an extremely wicked version of a D&G The One.

I personally don't see Wanted by Night in many application scenarios, but for going out, clubbing, flirting, bar`s, pub`s etc. it is perfect and in my opinion difficult to beat.
Watch out in summer or at higher temperatures, because then it will be too much of a good thing.

For me it will have its fixed place in my collection, even if I will probably make do with a flacon for the rest of my life.
10.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

One whiff, and I WANTED it
This one has such a gorgeous, sweet (yet masculine) opening, its worth it right at the top note.... then it smoothly slides into that epic mid tone that only a man with true swagger can wear... an easy 6+ hour ride that fades into a seductive alpha goodbye.
10.0 7.0 10.0 9.0/10

Chillig is my buzzword
We don't have to report much about the bottle, Hammer design idea from Azzaro.
Azzaro Wanted by Night is, as the name suggests, a fragrance that is ideal for going out with pleasure.
The outstanding thing about this fragrance, is simply the above average shelf life and the slightly sweet, yet pleasant smell of mandarin, with a hint of cinnamon.
This means that the fragrance does not apply too much and shines above all with its loose DNA fragrance lying in the room.
That's why I wear Azzaro's brilliant performance, especially on casual evenings with friends, especially indoors.
For everyone to recommend one of my favorites

Ernie824
Wanted by Night is it Nocturnal?
SOTD: Azzaro Wanted by Night: As of 01/06/19

First tested the scent at a Macy's department store in my local area. I said to myself this is a sweet, sexy warm scent, with some sweetness and spicy notes that are well blended. My nose scent the cinnamon, tobacco, and orange with the hint of vanilla, leather and cumin, the cumin is more settled in the background and not overpowering . I don't get that body odor smell from the cumin. Is a good scent, with a sweet and sexy factor. Projection is decent within 1-3 hrs the most, longevity/performance is above average lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 8-10+ hrs. Is a solid release from Azzaro, and is a must have fragrance.

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Presentation/Design: 9/10
Value: 4/10
Performance/Longevity: 8/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 8-10+ hrs
Overall: 8/10
9.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

Ode at night
From France I ordered you,
you have enlightened my curiosity for new things.

An interesting bottle has surrounded you,
your scent already wanted to float around me.

Mandarin, cinnamon and Tobacco Absolue you gave away, that wasn't difficult for my nose at first.

Controversial you were rated here,
my doubts have slowly hardened.

You were compared to your brother,
is your own personality faded?

Are you really who you pretend to be,
or is everything more appearance than being?

You smell synthetically sweet and loud,
until your scent well smashes many noses.

That's why I decided to break up, I don't want to run away from you at all.

You will soon enjoy someone new in his collection and even experience a change,
find yourself so that the night may lighten with your fragrance.
7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Great summer scent
Was testing again today and stumbled over the Wanted by Night, because I liked the bottle.
First I tested it on paper and when I saw the wonderful mandarin, paired with cinnamon,
i thought, wow, really fruity, sweet, just a hammer fragrance for summer.
The test on my arm (2 sprays) convinced me after 10 minutes.
Then I slammed on it and indulged myself.
The 2 sprayers on my arm I could still perceive well after 6 hours.
I took a shower today at 20.00 o'clock and dieselled myself with it right away and I think it's even better than testing.
A good buy.
The mandarin dominates all the time,
which I really like.
Beautifully fresh and fruity sweet.
I find the fragrance ingenious for summer.
I also got a compliment from my wife already.
When she walked in the door, she said:
What smells so good?
When she kissed you, she knew it, hihi.
She only meant
New perfume again?!
7.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Chevalier
A judgment can be refuted, but never a prejudice. Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
Prejudices are the rule with fragrances that do not have a top image.
I'm afraid this one too.
But stop! He's not so bad. For a synthetician, it's really well done.
The mandarin has succeeded, the first impression is to have without prejudices, succeeded.
As a Clarins fan, I logically write better about this house and its products than I do about a Coty factory.
When I compare other products with a chemical background, I am very satisfied with this Wanted. It reminds in the base, after a little more than twenty minutes of la nuit de l`homme intense, the note is similar.
The Wanted remains fruity, not bubblegum like many claim, but fragrant and fresh. I don't recognize incense. I recognize cinnamon.
As you know, Clarins is very good at working with cinnamon when you look at the Mugler series.

For me a candidate that I can recommend in summer, because I don't know any scent that contains such an ingenious mandarin. Here the name is intense consequently only marketing, since one wants to bring it in connection with the Wanted one year ago and not with the somewhat exhausted Azzaro, which does not want to come any more really on tours.

Carlitos01 10 months ago
I WANTED to wear this cinnamon and tobacco notes by day or BY NIGHT but heavier
I'll wait for a spicier, darker and gourmandish Wanted Noire+5
DPArtist 12 months ago
Tested: The original DNA is there but despite being fruity-sweet & spicy there is a new darkness, AWBN is more grown up, great performance!+3

6 shots perfume loaded - full fragrance jacket