Wanted by Night by Azzaro

Wanted by Night 2018

Esser
08.04.2022 - 12:35 AM
Helpful Review

The fragrance that started my journey

I used to have only have 1 fragrance at a time that used for all occasions, day or night, summer or winter. It was the beginning of 2019 when i first got my nose on Azzaro Wanted by Night. Probably it was around the same time i started watching fragrance reviews on youtube and found out about this one from Jeremy Fragrances Channel.

I didnt like it at first in the beginning but it grew on me over time and opened the pandora's box. 3 years later, i have sniffed over hundreds of perfumes and owned almost closed to 100 but this one will have that special place in my heart.

Back then i didnt realize but this was a unique fragrance on its own way. Opens up with a little sweet with spicy nuances of cumin and cinnamon and drys down beautifully to a medium sweet spicy woody tobacco scent.

Probably this the most unique among all flankers of Wanted and is my favorite from the line.

Absolute great value for money.

Latest Reviews

EsserEsser 5 months ago
Black to Black - Mancera

Black to Black Definition of Beast Mode
I had a 2019 formulation and this is by far the strongest and the loudest fragrance I owned. With Black to Black 1 spray goes a long way. I only apply it on my neck because it projects and projects and can be too strong. It's a room filler....

EsserEsser 11 months ago
Ambré Extrême - Aaron Terence Hughes

Ambré Extrême Underrated Gem
Ambré Extrême is ATH version of a classic dressed up French perfumery. This fragrance was not even under may radar at all and I first received a 2ml sample of Ambré Extrême in another order and i was quite surprised with how good it smelled...